This feed is always way too serious. What funny stuff do you guys do at work?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

This feed is always way too serious. What funny stuff do you guys do at work?

For me last shabbos, the local mashgiach was staying over so before we went to the rabbis we got drunk and I put him on the dialer to call merchants! He got managed to get a couple subs in too!

Quote Originally Posted by aaron4235 View Post
    For me last shabbos, the local mashgiach was staying over so before we went to the rabbis we got drunk and I put him on the dialer to call merchants! He got managed to get a couple subs in too!
    Load up the BB Gun, take some practice shots!

Safely of course.

Gonna sound so dumb... But when I first started my shop it was just me and a friend in a small office, we used to do "Drunk Thursday" where we wouldn't eat until like 2:30 and we would break our fast by sitting on the floor and singing then we would drink 2-3 8oz cups of Vodka...

Then we would just call merchants while trashed and just make rucus (suprisingly used to make some productive calls tho)... It was sooo much fun. like we would litterally look forward to that every week.

We were both 21 and single so didnt have to support a family so we used to do these things...

I wish I still had the liver to do those things.

At OnTap the whole team takes welcoming tequila shots when accepting our new team member
    Tequila during shabbat lunch is a must.. as well as with every funded deal..
    Does anyone have Don Julio's PR team contact? I think we should be their ambassadors lol

Diana
    diana@ontapcap.com
    929-566-7317

Senior Member Reputation points: 39331

My team smokes weed a lot. And we drink after 6pm when the folks that dont do that leave, we take shots. It gives us that liquid confidence to have fun making calls until 11pm or midnight.

this is the thread we needed!

Senior Member Reputation points: 45359 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Upperdecker the toilets in the office bathroom upstairs

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

one time my coworker asked me if he could borrow my pen and I said "hey man yes you can but unfortunately for YOU that will be 100 dollars and I only take cold hard cash so you better start putting some cash in a bucket of water and put that bucket of water in the freezer because I like my cash cold! and I like my cash ice hard! and I expect that 100 dollars to be in my pocket by 5pm today because after all you did borrow my pen today am I right or am I right?!"

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by aaron4235 View Post
    I had a random YouTube kid approach one of my guys on the streets, then came in to make e a call and got a complete lunatic cursing him dead on first call.