Quote Originally Posted by JonathanHendrix View Post
Reason Bitty kills a lot on the back end is cuz they have an automated program to spit out a basic approval on the front end.

From what I remember once you do decision logic they get an actual human to finalize underwriting and it can get killed.

And the reason I distinguish Bitty from the terrible high risk dudes is that they pay commission and from the deals I've done with them I haven't seen double debits or anything totally outrageous.

Usually relatively good on term & dollar amount as well, not bad to use to build up a file and collect some ZBL's.

Definitely don't fully trust them but I would use them.
ahhh gotcha. I thought you were talking about high risk funders who kill on back end or take awhile to fund/underwrite. I didn't know you were talking about the ones who steal commission or do shady things, those are funders people should obviously avoid. I always wondered why people flip out on smaller funders for taking longer than 15 minutes to get a contract out or for killing a deal after finding a default when "you should have searched the courts in the first place!!!!!" as if the brokers time was wasted not the funder who wasted all of that time just because the ISO hid a default and tried to sneakily push it on someone hoping they wouldn't notice whereas you have funders like Bitty who can take 4 hours to get contracts out, 24 hours to send a wire, 5 hours to give an update on contracts in, and everyone seems to be A okay with that.... Marketing is one hell of a thing I'll tell ya....