California Reverse Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

California Reverse Lender

Need someone to take over a reverse for a merchant in California. Withhold is right around 30% range with new funding he is looking to do. Does anyone do same week, or immediate take over? The only eligible funders I've talked to (Cali) say they have to wait 2 weeks before taking over from last disbursement. We have ISOs with most known reverse lenders, didn't know if anyone else would be willing to go in. Would be around half a million reverse. Any input helps, thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

Is the original funder not willing to continue? Or are you trying to get the commissions on the deal from the other ISO by getting a better deal? (Legit business model, but it does help to understand the background.)

Senior Member Reputation points: 39331

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Is the original funder not willing to continue? Or are you trying to get the commissions on the deal from the other ISO by getting a better deal? (Legit business model, but it does help to understand the background.)
    Hes pitching something on the back end. A crazy refi. Loc. Term loan. How else would it make sense even if its a 10% increase in reduction for the merchant to take a new reverse, and, have the current reverse continue to debit them?

That seems to be the only way to close this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Hes pitching something on the back end. A crazy refi. Loc. Term loan. How else would it make sense even if its a 10% increase in reduction for the merchant to take a new reverse, and, have the current reverse continue to debit them?
    No, he just wants more capital now and wasn't aware it busts the reverse. I told him I'd help get him into the same, potentially a little better of a reverse than what he currently has after we fund. He's not super deep into term on his current one, so he's not left with a huge chunk from them. I sell deals straight up, no LOC garbage. This is an 85k deal as a 5th position, he doesn't listen to BS

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefunds View Post
    No, he just wants more capital now and wasn't aware it busts the reverse. I told him I'd help get him into the same, potentially a little better of a reverse than what he currently has after we fund. He's not super deep into term on his current one, so he's not left with a huge chunk from them. I sell deals straight up, no LOC garbage. This is an 85k deal as a 5th position, he doesn't listen to BS
    I know nexi will do it after they see no disbursement for a week (funded a 300 and change deal with them like this), but they provided new money (it was a low amount. Not 85k). If he wants 85k, imo, go to silverline and nexi from my exp doing this, get it approved, ask the max $ amount you can stack since he needs $ and if they'll still reverse pending bank balances.

If all else fails theres a ton of funders that'll stack a side account. 85k would be a lot but its a 5th so im sure you'll get close to it.

If this fails, go to bmf. They'll stack a side account for you. Doubt itll be 85k. My first time stacking a side reverse w em, we did 30 days 40k, and we refinanced for 150k 65 or 70 days. They'll pay commission too. Other guys doing these side account stacks are usually such low lives They'll rip your commission.

Arena Funding will do a Cali reverse.

We can take a look at it for you we fund California Reverses. Throttle Funding

Tom@throttlefunding.com

Read his post. Read the fkng post. He wants someone to take over the reverse. Meaning the guys in a reverse.