Has anyone had any luck using live transfer leads?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Has anyone had any luck using live transfer leads?

I am currently speaking to a source who says he can do 100 live transfers for $1500. He sent me a recording of a call and he basically prequalifies the merchant and transfers them to me with a completed app. Seems kinda fishy.

Has anyone had any luck with these kind of sources?

We're trying to move away from doing 400 calls a day on a power dialer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by aaron4235 View Post
    I am currently speaking to a source who says he can do 100 live transfers for $1500. He sent me a recording of a call and he basically prequalifies the merchant and transfers them to me with a completed app. Seems kinda fishy.

Has anyone had any luck with these kind of sources?

We're trying to move away from doing 400 calls a day on a power dialer.
    How is he asking for payment?
    Pop Brands, inc. fka Popcrumbs
    www.popbrands.io

Transparent and trustworthy lead generation company in the MCA space since 2015
    MCA leads from www.lndrscompete.com
    We spend $1,000's a day on Meta, Google, X, TikTok and others to generate qualified prospects for you!

credit card

Senior Member Reputation points: 53553 JasonBishop's Avatar

"Transferred with completed app". Unlikely - but get clarification that.

This is what he sent me

I highly recommend our fresh and exclusive leads. We will use your own app and we will deliver them through live calls

Cost is $1500 for 100 leads

Let me tell you the whole process:

We will call the business owners, prequalify them based on your business requirements, send your own application and once we have all the complete documents back then we will transfer them directly to you

We send the documents first before we transfer the call

To insure the quality of the leads while transferring the calls we will stay on the line for 2 minutes maximum before we drop the call

You will get 10 apps per day until the order is complete

Lead Conditions
    ► In business at least 2 years
    ► FICO Credit Score of 620+
    ► Business Revenue of at least $50,000 a month of collectible receivables for at least 90 days
    ► No unresolved business loan/MCA defaults or judgements
    ► Demonstrated payment history (where applicable)
    ► Business account – capital positive & capacity capable

Consider adding:
    ► At least 12 months left on lease if renting the business location
    ► No open bankruptcies in the last 12 months
    ► Current with landlord

REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
    • Application (completed by at least 51% of ownership)
    • current business checking account MTD statement (all pages)
    • Copy of Driver’s License (or gov-issued ID)
    • Last 4 months statements (all pages)
    • Proof of Business Ownership
    • Voided check

Restricted industries are as follows:

Trucking of any kind
    Financial Services
    Pawn Shops
    Credit Repair Services
    Law Firms / Lawyers
    Adult Industries (Night Clubs, Topless Clubs)
    Vape Shops, Tobacco Shops, Marijuana Shops

Senior Member Reputation points: 23597

Live transfers can be decent, but only work with a company that you don't feel you have to post questions about. Look them up, if the social proof is there and they have a good reputation give it a shot, if you have to post questions to DF about the provider, avoid.

A little background,

I was previously working with a big broker shop. About 80 guys on the sales floor. Commissions percents were god awful. They had us on 15/85 split. Recently left to start up my own with a few buddies. Never had to worry about lead sources because they were always good. I was sending about 2-4 subs a day and did about 250 calls. So the leads were pretty good.

The leads we have bought the last couple times have been total dog****. So we're starting to explore our more expensive lead options.

A little background,

I was previously working with a big broker shop. About 80 guys on the sales floor. Commissions percents were god awful. They had us on 15/85 split. Recently left to start up my own with a few buddies. Never had to worry about lead sources because they were always good. I was sending about 2-4 subs a day and did about 250 calls. So the leads were pretty good.

The leads we have bought the last couple times have been total dog****. So we're starting to explore our more expensive lead options.
    This is the wildcard, no leads = no business. Cultivating and building relationships with the leads vs buying scratch offs is key, you need good drip campaigns, a good online presence, not just offering MCAs etc. The best leads are real time generated leads via advertising, but comes at a steep cost. If resources are tight this can quickly bury your shop. Consider linking up with a known lead company and try a blend of older and newer aged leads, live calls etc. The legitimate companies dont email spam you about their "packs" and other "exclusive" leads.

This is what he sent me

I highly recommend our fresh and exclusive leads. We will use your own app and we will deliver them through live calls

Cost is $1500 for 100 leads

Let me tell you the whole process:

We will call the business owners, prequalify them based on your business requirements, send your own application and once we have all the complete documents back then we will transfer them directly to you

We send the documents first before we transfer the call

To insure the quality of the leads while transferring the calls we will stay on the line for 2 minutes maximum before we drop the call

You will get 10 apps per day until the order is complete

Lead Conditions
    ► In business at least 2 years
    ► FICO Credit Score of 620+
    ► Business Revenue of at least $50,000 a month of collectible receivables for at least 90 days
    ► No unresolved business loan/MCA defaults or judgements
    ► Demonstrated payment history (where applicable)
    ► Business account – capital positive & capacity capable

Consider adding:
    ► At least 12 months left on lease if renting the business location
    ► No open bankruptcies in the last 12 months
    ► Current with landlord

REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
    • Application (completed by at least 51% of ownership)
    • current business checking account MTD statement (all pages)
    • Copy of Driver’s License (or gov-issued ID)
    • Last 4 months statements (all pages)
    • Proof of Business Ownership
    • Voided check

Restricted industries are as follows:

Trucking of any kind
    Financial Services
    Pawn Shops
    Credit Repair Services
    Law Firms / Lawyers
    Adult Industries (Night Clubs, Topless Clubs)
    Vape Shops, Tobacco Shops, Marijuana Shops

My opinion, this sounds to good to be true and it probably is. Not only are they promising Live transfers, but a full file where they do the chasing for only $15 bucks a pop. Live transfers alone go for $30/ea on the low end. Ive bought these offers below multiple times. Here is what happened:

1) They never deliver and say there is an issue or just stop answering
    2) you get 1 or 2 files, you get excited that it actually is true and then no more files.

My advice, either pay after delivery, pay prorated amount or on a weekly basis, or take a smaller order that you don't mind losing money on to build a trust

Did you get a cold email on this?

Quote Originally Posted by GetCapitalNow View Post
    My opinion, this sounds to good to be true and it probably is. Not only are they promising Live transfers, but a full file where they do the chasing for only $15 bucks a pop. Live transfers alone go for $30/ea on the low end. Ive bought these offers below multiple times. Here is what happened:

1) They never deliver and say there is an issue or just stop answering
    2) you get 1 or 2 files, you get excited that it actually is true and then no more files.

My advice, either pay after delivery, pay prorated amount or on a weekly basis, or take a smaller order that you don't mind losing money on to build a trust

This is spot on

Quote Originally Posted by GetCapitalNow View Post

He dm'ed us on IG. I asked him for a sample and he sent me like a recording of a call, A bunch of partial screenshots of a spread sheet, some merchants bank statement and a completed app. LOL. Doesn't really seem legit. But listening to the recording, the idea of getting someone prequalified on the phone who actually wants to talk sounds pretty good to me.

Was thinking about sending this guy like 45$ and seeing what he could give me. Or trying some other lead sources that do similar things

We tried dumbleads, That was joke. The guy was super weird and sent us like a list of merchants who one half have been out of business for years and like half of them answered were widowed.

Moved on to Cashyew. These seem a little better.

Might try Meridian next?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

He dm'ed us on IG. I asked him for a sample and he sent me like a recording of a call, A bunch of partial screenshots of a spread sheet, some merchants bank statement and a completed app. LOL. Doesn't really seem legit. But listening to the recording, the idea of getting someone prequalified on the phone who actually wants to talk sounds pretty good to me.

Was thinking about sending this guy like 45$ and seeing what he could give me. Or trying some other lead sources that do similar things
    Do not send this scammer any money. Lexicon has good data for cold calling and so does Meridian

No one will do what this guys is offering. Its likely impossible. I would risk $50-$100 Which can get you about 5 "leads". See if he sends it. Most likely will respond with "we have a minimum requirement"

Keep us posted. If he turns out legit lol, you got a goldmine.

Thats what i was thinking honestly. Just send him a couple bucks to see. 50$ wont kill me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 53553 JasonBishop's Avatar

You'll get a better feeling buying a homeless person a meal. Don't enable the animals from keeping doing what they are doing. I'm telling you it's not legitimate.

credit card
    I’m shocked they will take a card. Do it. You can always dispute the charge if it’s not what they say it is. Use an Amex they are most on your side.

Regarding minimums. Most lead companies will have one. Just like most funders have a minimum. And just like funding a $5k deal is 10x more work than funding a $50k deal so is selling someone $200 in leads.

As soon as someone asks to spend $500 as their max we basically won’t waste anymore time with them.
    www.popbrands.io

We spend $1,000's a day on Meta, Google, X, TikTok and others to generate qualified prospects for you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

live transfers are usually $35-$50 a transfer. someone selling them for $15 bucks is scamming you. and they contacted you via IG ..big red flag scammer most likely. Telling you you'll get 10 apps a day means nothing. They are likely giving you fake info once they send you the app you will never be able to get them back on the phone. Many scam transfers companies have a pool of people they just keep alternating to call, they all pick up sound like interested clients and then you don't hear from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    live transfers are usually $35-$50 a transfer. someone selling them for $15 bucks is scamming you. and they contacted you via IG ..big red flag scammer most likely. Telling you you'll get 10 apps a day means nothing. They are likely giving you fake info once they send you the app you will never be able to get them back on the phone. Many scam transfers companies have a pool of people they just keep alternating to call, they all pick up sound like interested clients and then you don't hear from them again.
    Pretty much this, id say if you want good calls you'll be at $50. The $30 calls if real are going to be your more desperate people who are just happy someone made the offer to them.

I also posted prior you should always look up when they registered their domain name, just go to a site like godaddy.com scroll to the bottom of the page look for the Whois link, click it and enter their website and see how long ago it was set up. no website dont even work with them. Email is a free mail service dont work with them either.

Heres dailyfunder who has a 12 year birthday coming up this month of the idea shawn had https://www.godaddy.com/whois/result...ailyfunder.com
    www.popbrands.io

In my experience, Live Transfers did not work,
    They Qualify merchants that are truly not qualified, that means wasting your time, also they don't know what questions to ask, again your time being wasted.

as far as 15$ per live transfer, that is a little low, a red flag to me.

Remember they will promise you the world until you make good on your payment.

Verify this Live Transfer guy before you proceed.

good luck!