Lendora is a legit lender or scam ?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Exclamation Lendora is a legit lender or scam ?

We are a broker shop in NY, Lendora reached to us as a direct lender, and we've signed an Iso agreement with them and started sending deals to them, in one of the deals they gave us an offer of 20K and our upsell is 11 points and 30 mins later they sent a revised offer of 80K and they said its from their syndicate.
    When we funded the deal they sent us the commission confirmation email of 6 points upsell and they said because its through the syndicate so the upsell splits and we told them you had n't mentioned anything about the syndicate splits till the deal is funded, then we've been waiting them to send the commission since May 29th and today is June 10th and we haven't received our commission and since june 3rd they stopped responding to our emails, and we don't know what should we do o get our commission from them ? pls advise ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

they're a super broker/funder

Idk, but that sounds not so good

Senior Member Reputation points: 23597

Sounds like a racket.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

There is not much you can do. If they do not send you the commission soon you can try to sue them for breach of contract but the money you can spend doing that can be more than the commission owed to them. Just use this as a lesson learned going forward. If a new so called funder reaches out to you look them up on google look at the website ask other brokers you know in the industry if they heard of that company before you sign up and send them a file.

I been in the financial industry 27 years in this industry for 12 and with my current company 10 and i make sure i do the right thing and keep my reputation clean. So if you need a new funder that has a different approach to how we underwrite and always pay on time feel free to reach out to e.

Scott Platto
    scott@tmrnow.com
    tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by ops@moskycapital.com View Post
    We are a broker shop in NY, Lendora reached to us as a direct lender, and we've signed an Iso agreement with them and started sending deals to them, in one of the deals they gave us an offer of 20K and our upsell is 11 points and 30 mins later they sent a revised offer of 80K and they said its from their syndicate.
    When we funded the deal they sent us the commission confirmation email of 6 points upsell and they said because its through the syndicate so the upsell splits and we told them you had n't mentioned anything about the syndicate splits till the deal is funded, then we've been waiting them to send the commission since May 29th and today is June 10th and we haven't received our commission and since june 3rd they stopped responding to our emails, and we don't know what should we do o get our commission from them ? pls advise ?
    I think theyre direct for reverses. I had a 15 month 12pt reverse with them some time ago and was paid accordingly.