Ontap capital - debate
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    I havent been ripped off once 8 years in this space. I also fully understand it and don't go into a meltdown over small amounts of money. You are showing your cards that you are extremely unstable not only financially, but as an ISO. I have had clawbacks like everyone else who does more than 1 deal a month, and paid those back myself day 1 without coming to a forum to slam my legal fists on a table. Just move on and let the courts decide. Imagine how many leads you could have called in the time you have been on here. Also shows you got nothing going on over there.
    Well according to everyone I'm a "new ISO" so, the instability would be expected. We'd probably have more going on if we could've paid bills on time with the "small amount of money" we were waiting for.

Came here to find solutions and answers to questions, and found many. Also found new business, and introduced myself.

I mean, I'm guessing that's the point of this forum, isn't it?

If you're on here mid day replying to this thread, you guys are bored anyway. Nothing going on there either. lol

Maybe if they paid us the "small amount of money" we're entitled to, there wouldn't be anything else to debate.

Since they don't plan on paying us until next year, I'm guessing you'll remain entertained until then.
    Disturbing the Peace

Quote Originally Posted by NEWCDAM View Post
    Well according to everyone I'm a "new ISO" so, the instability would be expected. We'd probably have more going on if we could've paid bills on time with the "small amount of money" we were waiting for.

Came here to find solutions and answers to questions, and found many. Also found new business, and introduced myself.

I mean, I'm guessing that's the point of this forum, isn't it?

If you're on here mid day replying to this thread, you guys are bored anyway. Nothing going on there either. lol

Maybe if they paid us the "small amount of money" we're entitled to, there wouldn't be anything else to debate.

Since they don't plan on paying us until next year, I'm guessing you'll remain entertained until then.

Keep up the great work! Find pace with this situation there are many deals in front of this one. You eat what you kill.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedmoreISOS View Post
    Keep up the great work! Find pace with this situation there are many deals in front of this one. You eat what you kill.
    This is the most appreciated comment. Thank you
    Disturbing the Peace