Ontap capital - debate - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 24983

Quote Originally Posted by NEWCDAM View Post
    And the contract states that the prevailing party is entitled to recover it.
    Firing off on a forum might hurt your case. Y

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    Look this space is not for everyone, if a (what I guarantee you) small amount of money sends you into a frenzy like this ,I would strongly advise not being an ISO. You should have money in reserves, and not be relying on one deal. Not saying anyone is right or wrong, but typically when people get this explosive they are under extreme financial distress and running a shop is not a good position for someone that cant absorb a commission. What would have happened if it did not fund, close up shop?
    It doesn’t matter if it did not fund because it did, and THAT is the ONLY point. Funders cannot keep GASLIGHTING our contracts as brokers. If we agree to a stipulation that is one thing, but to breach a contract is another. If we knew this would happen, we would have never done business with this funder. It CONSTANTLY happens because they feel brokers can’t or won’t do anything about it.

Firing off on a forum might hurt your case. Y
    EMOTIONAL DISTRESS will NEVER hurt a case.

EMOTIONAL DISTRESS will NEVER hurt a case.
    Going ballistic over a small commission will hurt your business and reputation tho. Imagine funders seeing all this and just saying forget it and terminating you.

Going ballistic over a small commission will hurt your business and reputation tho. Imagine funders seeing all this and just saying forget it and terminating you.
    Rather be terminated than to send our client to a funder who wants to waste our time because they can’t or don’t want to pay for our service.
    Last edited by NEWCDAM; 06-17-2024 at 06:24 PM.

Rather be terminated than to send our client to a funder who wants to waste our time because they can’t or don’t want to pay for our service.
    You need to screen and pick better partners and conduct yourself better (looks like primarily the later)

Post up the link how the suit goes after.

You need to screen and pick better partners and conduct yourself better (looks like primarily the later)

Post up the link how the suit goes after.
    There’s nothing wrong with freedom of speech, and I conducted myself accordingly.

Refusing to conform to allowing our contract to be breached when it comes to getting paid should NEVER be something that goes ignored or GASLIGHTED.

I did nothing to harm or destroy their company. Only DEMANDED that my company be paid before pursuing legal, and CHALLENGED the reasons it couldn’t or did not.

The act of making our company suffer for speaking out against our breach of contract is RETALIATION, and in my opinion, that seems to be the only explanation for not being paid by now.

This ALL could've been avoided.

The lesson of finding the right funding partner is well learned.
    Last edited by NEWCDAM; 06-17-2024 at 06:48 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39309

There’s nothing wrong with freedom of speech, and I conducted myself accordingly.

Refusing to conform to allowing our contract to be breached when it comes to getting paid should NEVER be something that goes ignored or GASLIGHTED.

I did nothing to harm or destroy their company. Only DEMANDED that my company be paid before pursuing legal, and CHALLENGED the reasons it couldn’t or did not.

The act of making our company suffer for speaking out against our breach of contract is RETALIATION, and in my opinion, that seems to be the only explanation for not being paid by now.

This ALL could've been avoided.

The lesson of finding the right funding partner is well learned.
    No one here blames them. You're a new iso. Your deal misses payments right when its funded. You know and i know you wouldn't of paid the clawback. You have nothings to lose. They have more to lose.

Seems these guys are legit funders tho so ty for the advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    You know and i know you wouldn't of paid the clawback.
    Clawback period is over now! There was never a need for clawback ANYWAY! At this point in time, Im entitled to receive the check that they are holding, default or not, as per the contract !

If they DONT want to carry out whats in the contract, then dont create a contract to bait and switch us in the FIRST place.

Regardless if they have something to lose or not, they understood their risk before they sent us an agreement.

If you need to gaslight FACTS to sleep better at night, by all means thats YOUR preference.

But Im not speaking on opinions, should've, would've, could've.

The FACT is its a small check to them, and a “legit funder” will abide by their clauses!

Most importantly, its the end of clawback period, They haven't lost anything, and they OWE us our commission !

Clawback period is over now! There was never a need for clawback ANYWAY! At this point in time, Im entitled to receive the check that they are holding, default or not, as per the contract !

If they DONT want to carry out whats in the contract, then dont create a contract to bait and switch us in the FIRST place.

Regardless if they have something to lose or not, they understood their risk before they sent us an agreement.

If you need to gaslight FACTS to sleep better at night, by all means thats YOUR preference.

But Im not speaking on opinions, should've, would've, could've.

The FACT is its a small check to them, and a “legit funder” will abide by their clauses!

Most importantly, its the end of clawback period, They haven't lost anything, and they OWE us our commission !
    Just sue then.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14752

lol I can't believe this is still going on. The squeaky wheel truly always gets the oil. I wonder if they'll just pay him because hes so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ View Post
    lol I can't believe this is still going on. The squeaky wheel truly always gets the oil. I wonder if they'll just pay him because hes so annoying
    I bet its over like $500 too lol

Maybe if i keep complaining someone will agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ View Post
    I also cant believe its still going on

I bet its over like $500 too lol
    And why would a funder hold $500?

Quote Originally Posted by Top G View Post
    Maybe if i keep complaining someone will agree with me
    Maybe

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Admin: Is there a way to put an entire tread-not a person on ignore?
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 39309

Maybe
    3 payments bounced.

They pay u when the deals 100% paid.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227208

@admin there should be "create a poll" option like on Twitter. Perhaps a Senior Member can start a poll only: NEWCDAM should paid after clawback period, or at the end of the term or ______?

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    3 payments bounced.

They pay u when the deals 100% paid.
    Not in our contract.
    And CFDL regulates against this for brokers in our state.

Who even told you that? Loll and why are you ok with it?

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    @admin there should be "create a poll" option like on Twitter. Perhaps a Senior Member can start a poll only: NEWCDAM should paid after clawback period, or at the end of the term or ______?
    Our state already made paying at the end of the term unlawful

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Not in our contract.
    And CFDL regulates against this for brokers in our state.

Who even told you that? Loll and why are you ok with it?
    Dude, give it up already or find a job. This industry (or any type of sales work) is definitely not for you. No one agrees with you but you still continue to cry out loud about how you're so hurt by not being paid. If I was the funder I would never pay you even if the deal ends up being paid in full and I would tell you "if you don't like it, sue me, but I'll also sue you too for defamation", but that's just me.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 06-20-2024 at 12:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I mean we all know the poll will be one sided.

But no matter how us Veterans with many years of experience can chime in on this, this person will point to their ISO Agreement and what not.

If indeed this is already in court, the cost will overweigh the amount of the commission leaving this person to look like Trump after his hush money case. Dejected and claiming how this was a disgrace and such.

(the above statement of Trump is not meant in the form of an insult of any kind to Trump, simply used as an example)
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Dude, give it up already or find a job. This industry (or any type of sales work) is definitely not for you. No one agrees with you but you still continue to cry out loud about how you're so hurt by not being paid. If I was the funder I would never pay you even if the deal ends being paid in full for slander and defamation, and tell you "if you're not happy, sue me, but I'll also sue you too for defamation", but that's just me.
    We already defined those words previously in this thread, and thats not whats going on here. Acting in that manner is also unlawful so maybe it’s good that you aren’t. My job is to create awareness. If you’re bothered, then sign off.

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    I mean we all know the poll will be one sided.

But no matter how us Veterans with many years of experience can chime in on this, this person will point to their ISO Agreement and what not.

If indeed this is already in court, the cost will overweigh the amount of the commission leaving this person to look like Trump after his hush money case. Dejected and claiming how this was a disgrace and such.

(the above statement of Trump is not meant in the form of an insult of any kind to Trump, simply used as an example)
    The agreement has already included that the cost of legal fees will be owed to the prevailing party. So it would not outweigh anything.