Quote Originally Posted by NEWCDAM View Post
There's no doubt that we are a small brokerage and still building.
That still doesn't give room to be disrespected like we do not matter.
An agreement is an agreement.

WE THE BROKER DON'T NEED A LOAN OR AN ADVANCE! CREDIT IS 750+ here WE haven't defaulted.

If we had to pay back a clawback then that's what WE AGREE to do. Not here to pay interest if we don't need to. So if there was a clawback, WAIT FOR THAT SITUATION TO PRESENT ITSELF, LIKE THE CONTRACT SAYS!

But it never happened!

This merchant averages 100-300k now $500k a month and averages over $40000 per day. If anything negative happened, it was technical, and the fact that we actually build relationships with our client, they will make sure they remain on track.

If our shop became a Funder or Lender, which may happen one day, we wouldn't treat our brokers this way.

Accepting the risk that comes with advancing (anyone) money should be standard.

It is up to the funder to assess the risk properly and effectively, and propose accordingly.

Not BREACH the contract with the players on THEIR team.

If those are your terms ADDRESS THAT IN YOUR CONTRACT CLEARLY!

Instead of the ISO Agreement saying:

"ISO MUST BE PAID WITHIN (7 BUSINESS DAYS) WITH A CLAWBACK PERIOD OF 30DAYS"

It should read:

"IF CLIENT MISSES A PAYMENT, YOUR COMPANY WILL BE PAID ON THE BACKEND."

Give someone the opportunity to decide if they really want to do business with YOU!

We are NOT relying on the commission of 1 deal. Just because I'm being adamant about "30 Days", does not mean we wouldn't want to get them to renew or push for repeat business.

DEMANDING to be respected within the stipulations of our agreement is FAR from being a toddler.

Those paragraphs are way too long. I WILL CONTINUE TO POST AND EXPRESS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL WHEN I FEEL.

Silence me for what? We will NOT tolerate the FUNDER disrespect.

AGAIN, my client CONTINUES to pay DAILY! There's NO ACTIVE DEFAULT.

The only thing that needs to change is the way Funders treat and USE their Brokers.

It's illegal to force free work, and everyone has a fee.

Collect it how you collect it, but don't stiff the people working in your favor!
How about you just fund more deals instead of writing essays on daily funder lol