Quote Originally Posted by JHG View Post
Hi guys, Diana from OnTap Capital chiming in here.

Here are the facts:
- NEWCDAM has signed up with us recently, and this deal was the first and ONLY deal they've submitted to us.
- The merchant started bouncing within the first 7 days of funding, which we caught on time and informed the broker about that, not the other way around. The day the bounces were caught was 1-2 days away from the day we were supposed to send the commission out.
- My initial communication with the broker was "We need to wait a few more days to make sure the payments actually go through, then we release the payment. We need to wait until Friday"
- On Thursday the broker starts verbally harassing us on the phone
- My boss Jay got on the phone with her and tried to resolve the situation, by offering payment after 30 days with no more bounces.
- NEWCDAM began harassing the rest of our staff, blowing off our phones, emails, threatening us with legal action.
- She informed us that she needed this money for personal reasons and made it clear to us that it would be very difficult for us to clawback on her if necessary.

Let's spin this around and turn this negative into a positive!
- We are a direct funder, we are NOT white labelling
- We fund in Canada and US, we opened in Canada originally in 2017 and expanded to the US just over a year ago.
- We go up to 12 months, 500k per paper, A-C paper
- We do 1st-5th positions

Contact me to get signed up (or discuss this thread lol)

diana@ontapcap.com
(929)566-7317
- She informed us that she needed this money for personal reasons and made it clear to us that it would be very difficult for us to clawback on her if necessary. <----- wow, if you have literally zero buffer for clawbacks its time to just dust off a resume and get a job. Unreal.

You can tell if someone is remotely successful just based on them exploding over what I guarantee is a small dollar amount