Quote Originally Posted by finance View Post
how disheartening to see you’re still void of common sense despite me breaking it down for you. No, i’m not with them, i’ve never even heard of them, this wasn’t about them, it’s about edifying you to teach you how to actually have enough knowledge and credibility in the future so you don’t end up in situations like this one. You said 3 months is the end of the deal? So it’s a 60 day deal with a new iso whose client immediately started bouncing? It makes even more sense now. If you’re dealing with a lender that does 60 day deals, you think they aren’t going to hold back commissions until pif if a client immediately starts bouncing? And your ignorance is so magnifying and potent that you fail to understand who you’re dealing with and further fail to understand lenders like that have absolutely no issue burning a new iso if they see the iso publicly shame them? And if it was a 60 day deal odds are it’s a default history client and you’re surprised after factoring in every aspect that they want to hold commissions on a client who immediately bounces payments? Are you serious? I guess some lessons must be experienced before they can be understood. I hope you learn, don’t be petulant and complain that you got mud on your shoes when you’re the one who chooses to work in the mud with 60 day deals. Your incontrovertible ignorance is exactly what got you here and despite receiving genuine advice, you remain engorged in that very same ignorance.
its a 160 day deal. They are holding it past 3 months. Are you serious? Again if they are scared to pay the broker and take the risk they agreed to, they shouldn't be funding mca deals. Period. Nothing justifies what you are saying. This merchant is paying and has paid up.

If they saw reason to default them then they would've, but have not. They should've said their clawback period was 90days to indefinite right? But then nobody would bring them deals. The point is they are being dishonest and penalizing the broker for hypothetical reasons. They breached their contract and credibility, not us.