Quote Originally Posted by Finance View Post
Newcdam, your incredulity is remarkable and you keep contradicting yourself, incessantly. A few examples of this:
-You at first said you'd have been paid after 90 days, now you're saying 160 days

-You say you're not a "one and done", you stay in touch with your clients etc., well, if that's the case, you wouldn't be relying on one single transaction to support your overhead, would you not have a macrame of clients you make money from by servicing them?

-You say "we have not had any defaults under our record", really? Do you truly believe that your practices promote a 0% default rate or believe you along with all of us are completely infallible and for decades capital providers have been seeking that idealistic 0% default rate to no avail, because it's incontrovertibly impossible. You're flummoxed over one commission, this implies you're in your nascent stages, maybe 5-10 transactions on your book since your inception. Exceptions don't disprove the generality, as volume persists, you will undoubtedly have a default no matter what you do, another example of the very idealistic and contradictory mentality you still haven't realized is facilitating your acceleration out of the industry.

-You say you're synonymous with integrity in the eyes of your funders, how they "call you first" etc., but here you are first in line to abdicate responsibility and understanding when one of your cherished partners has understandable discomfort in a transaction and maintained communications with you regarding this, ultimately implying they are going to pay you once their concerns are ameliorated and now you're spouting how you have no bearing on the file after 30 days and you seemingly have no concern about it succeeding or failing because you won't be taking the hit. Contradictory, that's not a genuine partnership where you're equally as invested in your partners success as you are your own success. The second something doesn't go your way, in your extremely idealistic frame, you castigate the very resource you make money from like an angry toddler but simultaneously make proclamations of being different from the rest of the brokers?

I can't believe what I'm reading and I can't believe you actually believe the reprehensibly feverish sewage you're exuding. You need to wake up and see how execrably foolish you've made yourself out to be. And the reason I'm telling you this is because people like you negatively impact my business in aggregate, you make brokers look like desperate whiny inbreds who have zero concern for anything aside from their commission, even if it results in the burning of the funders they make money from. You make brokers look unprofessional and infantile. You need to open your eyes and realize if you continue to operate this way and fail to understand every side of the very transactions you make money from that you'll not only fail to make money, but you'll equally have such a terrible reputation that you won't have any resources left to service your ever so pristine clients who don't default. You are the reason funders like BlueVine, without warning, cut off all of their ISOs at once, you make us look like unprofessional leeches and it's so disconcerting to deal with your kind that they do whatever they can to cut brokers out of the equation. People like you hurt all of our ability to make money, publicly crying on an industry wide forum incoherently representing brokers for all to see, forcing negative interpretations of brokers because the loud minority (YOU) is always the most visibly noticed in our current society like a deleterious poison infecting and deteriorating all positive associations with it with a complete lack of concern for the negative implications exacted and resulted by you, progressively destroying your own reputation along with subtly misrepresenting brokers as a whole. This is what impractical and overt emotion does, it skews one's ability to see things for how they are, and their feverish emotion fuels their own downfall along with everyone around them. If you don't do a complete 180 I'd give you another 6 months max in the industry.

Sorry, harsh reality, it doesn't have to be though, you can learn from this and change, but you've proven despite many learning opportunities presented to you on this thread alone that you will continue to operate with emotion instead of competence and understanding, which means whatever happens this point forward after many iterations of knowledge inculcation is on you.

Speaking for all here, please refrain from ever posting again unless you change and realize your inhibitions because until that day comes, you'll be doing nothing aside from staining your reputation along with every other brokers reputation. Good luck.
There's no doubt that we are a small brokerage and still building.
That still doesn't give room to be disrespected like we do not matter.
An agreement is an agreement.

WE THE BROKER DON'T NEED A LOAN OR AN ADVANCE! CREDIT IS 750+ here WE haven't defaulted.

If we had to pay back a clawback then that's what WE AGREE to do. Not here to pay interest if we don't need to. So if there was a clawback, WAIT FOR THAT SITUATION TO PRESENT ITSELF, LIKE THE CONTRACT SAYS!

But it never happened!

This merchant averages 100-300k now $500k a month and averages over $40000 per day. If anything negative happened, it was technical, and the fact that we actually build relationships with our client, they will make sure they remain on track.

If our shop became a Funder or Lender, which may happen one day, we wouldn't treat our brokers this way.

Accepting the risk that comes with advancing (anyone) money should be standard.

It is up to the funder to assess the risk properly and effectively, and propose accordingly.

Not BREACH the contract with the players on THEIR team.

If those are your terms ADDRESS THAT IN YOUR CONTRACT CLEARLY!

Instead of the ISO Agreement saying:

"ISO MUST BE PAID WITHIN (7 BUSINESS DAYS) WITH A CLAWBACK PERIOD OF 30DAYS"

It should read:

"IF CLIENT MISSES A PAYMENT, YOUR COMPANY WILL BE PAID ON THE BACKEND."

Give someone the opportunity to decide if they really want to do business with YOU!

We are NOT relying on the commission of 1 deal. Just because I'm being adamant about "30 Days", does not mean we wouldn't want to get them to renew or push for repeat business.

DEMANDING to be respected within the stipulations of our agreement is FAR from being a toddler.

Those paragraphs are way too long. I WILL CONTINUE TO POST AND EXPRESS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL WHEN I FEEL.

Silence me for what? We will NOT tolerate the FUNDER disrespect.

AGAIN, my client CONTINUES to pay DAILY! There's NO ACTIVE DEFAULT.

The only thing that needs to change is the way Funders treat and USE their Brokers.

It's illegal to force free work, and everyone has a fee.

Collect it how you collect it, but don't stiff the people working in your favor!