Ontap capital - debate - Page 6
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWCDAM View Post
    We already defined those words previously in this thread, and thats not whats going on here. Acting in that manner is also unlawful so maybe it’s good that you aren’t. My job is to create awareness. If you’re bothered, then sign off.
    I think you have to sign off of working in the MCA space

Quote Originally Posted by Top G View Post
    I think you have to sign off of working in the MCA space
    Why?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24983

Lol @ this now. unreal. just stop and go call a lead or something. unbelievable.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Why?
    3 Sides to every story - the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    As someone has stated - Close another deal with a funder/lender that you are comfortable with.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    3 Sides to every story - the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    As someone has stated - Close another deal with a funder/lender that you are comfortable with.
    But WHYYYYYY??????

ITS MY MONEY, AND I NEED IT NOW!
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    But WHYYYYYY??????

JG Wentworth... 877 cash now

Maybe they'd accept this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118163 ridextreme's Avatar

You're parents will be so proud of you if you actually got a real job so they can return the kitchen table back to an eating table instead of your office.

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    Lol @ this now. unreal. just stop and go call a lead or something. unbelievable.
    I mean, I'm just wondering?

Why does everyone want me to move on from the MCA world and "get a job", lol.

I think it's funny that everyone is ok with being the funder's sucker, attempting to coerce the "new iso" to conform to the foolery.

I'm guessing they want to be suckers in peace.

Am I ruining reality for you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanHendrix View Post
    JG Wentworth... 877 cash now

Maybe they'd accept this.
    lmaoo

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    But WHYYYYYY??????

At least someone finally get's me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24983

I mean, I'm just wondering?

Why does everyone want me to move on from the MCA world and "get a job", lol.

I think it's funny that everyone is ok with being the funder's sucker, attempting to coerce the "new iso" to conform to the foolery.

I'm guessing they want to be suckers in peace.

Am I ruining reality for you guys?
    I havent been ripped off once 8 years in this space. I also fully understand it and don't go into a meltdown over small amounts of money. You are showing your cards that you are extremely unstable not only financially, but as an ISO. I have had clawbacks like everyone else who does more than 1 deal a month, and paid those back myself day 1 without coming to a forum to slam my legal fists on a table. Just move on and let the courts decide. Imagine how many leads you could have called in the time you have been on here. Also shows you got nothing going on over there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

For the love of God.....please stop
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    I havent been ripped off once 8 years in this space. I also fully understand it and don't go into a meltdown over small amounts of money. You are showing your cards that you are extremely unstable not only financially, but as an ISO. I have had clawbacks like everyone else who does more than 1 deal a month, and paid those back myself day 1 without coming to a forum to slam my legal fists on a table. Just move on and let the courts decide. Imagine how many leads you could have called in the time you have been on here. Also shows you got nothing going on over there.
    Well according to everyone I'm a "new ISO" so, the instability would be expected. We'd probably have more going on if we could've paid bills on time with the "small amount of money" we were waiting for.

Came here to find solutions and answers to questions, and found many. Also found new business, and introduced myself.

I mean, I'm guessing that's the point of this forum, isn't it?

If you're on here mid day replying to this thread, you guys are bored anyway. Nothing going on there either. lol

Maybe if they paid us the "small amount of money" we're entitled to, there wouldn't be anything else to debate.

Since they don't plan on paying us until next year, I'm guessing you'll remain entertained until then.
    Disturbing the Peace

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

Well according to everyone I'm a "new ISO" so, the instability would be expected. We'd probably have more going on if we could've paid bills on time with the "small amount of money" we were waiting for.

Came here to find solutions and answers to questions, and found many. Also found new business, and introduced myself.

If you're on here mid day replying to this thread, you guys are bored anyway. Nothing going on there either. lol

Maybe if they paid us the "small amount of money" we're entitled to, there wouldn't be anything else to debate.

Since they don't plan on paying us until next year, I'm guessing you'll remain entertained until then.
    Whats your name and iso shop name

Keep up the great work! Find pace with this situation there are many deals in front of this one. You eat what you kill.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedmoreISOS View Post
    Keep up the great work! Find pace with this situation there are many deals in front of this one. You eat what you kill.
    This is the most appreciated comment. Thank you
    Disturbing the Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Whats your name and iso shop name
    Tavia - NewCD Assets Mgmt.
    Disturbing the Peace