Ontap capital - debate - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hybrid View

Maybe if i keep complaining someone will agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ View Post
    lol I can't believe this is still going on. The squeaky wheel truly always gets the oil. I wonder if they'll just pay him because hes so annoying
    I also cant believe its still going on

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    I bet its over like $500 too lol
    And why would a funder hold $500?

Quote Originally Posted by Top G View Post
    Maybe if i keep complaining someone will agree with me
    Maybe

Senior Member Reputation points: 39283

Quote Originally Posted by NEWCDAM View Post
    Maybe
    3 payments bounced.

They pay u when the deals 100% paid.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

@admin there should be "create a poll" option like on Twitter. Perhaps a Senior Member can start a poll only: NEWCDAM should paid after clawback period, or at the end of the term or ______?

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    @admin there should be "create a poll" option like on Twitter. Perhaps a Senior Member can start a poll only: NEWCDAM should paid after clawback period, or at the end of the term or ______?
    I mean we all know the poll will be one sided.

But no matter how us Veterans with many years of experience can chime in on this, this person will point to their ISO Agreement and what not.

If indeed this is already in court, the cost will overweigh the amount of the commission leaving this person to look like Trump after his hush money case. Dejected and claiming how this was a disgrace and such.

(the above statement of Trump is not meant in the form of an insult of any kind to Trump, simply used as an example)
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    3 payments bounced.

They pay u when the deals 100% paid.
    Not in our contract.
    And CFDL regulates against this for brokers in our state.

Who even told you that? Loll and why are you ok with it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Not in our contract.
    And CFDL regulates against this for brokers in our state.

Who even told you that? Loll and why are you ok with it?
    Dude, give it up already or find a job. This industry (or any type of sales work) is definitely not for you. No one agrees with you but you still continue to cry out loud about how you're so hurt by not being paid. If I was the funder I would never pay you even if the deal ends up being paid in full and I would tell you "if you don't like it, sue me, but I'll also sue you too for defamation", but that's just me.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 06-20-2024 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Our state already made paying at the end of the term unlawful

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Dude, give it up already or find a job. This industry (or any type of sales work) is definitely not for you. No one agrees with you but you still continue to cry out loud about how you're so hurt by not being paid. If I was the funder I would never pay you even if the deal ends being paid in full for slander and defamation, and tell you "if you're not happy, sue me, but I'll also sue you too for defamation", but that's just me.
    We already defined those words previously in this thread, and thats not whats going on here. Acting in that manner is also unlawful so maybe it’s good that you aren’t. My job is to create awareness. If you’re bothered, then sign off.

We already defined those words previously in this thread, and thats not whats going on here. Acting in that manner is also unlawful so maybe it’s good that you aren’t. My job is to create awareness. If you’re bothered, then sign off.
    I think you have to sign off of working in the MCA space

Quote Originally Posted by Top G View Post
    I think you have to sign off of working in the MCA space
    Why?

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Why?
    3 Sides to every story - the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    As someone has stated - Close another deal with a funder/lender that you are comfortable with.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    3 Sides to every story - the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    As someone has stated - Close another deal with a funder/lender that you are comfortable with.
    But WHYYYYYY??????

ITS MY MONEY, AND I NEED IT NOW!
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    I mean we all know the poll will be one sided.

But no matter how us Veterans with many years of experience can chime in on this, this person will point to their ISO Agreement and what not.

If indeed this is already in court, the cost will overweigh the amount of the commission leaving this person to look like Trump after his hush money case. Dejected and claiming how this was a disgrace and such.

(the above statement of Trump is not meant in the form of an insult of any kind to Trump, simply used as an example)
    The agreement has already included that the cost of legal fees will be owed to the prevailing party. So it would not outweigh anything.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24983

Lol @ this now. unreal. just stop and go call a lead or something. unbelievable.

Lol @ this now. unreal. just stop and go call a lead or something. unbelievable.
    I mean, I'm just wondering?

Why does everyone want me to move on from the MCA world and "get a job", lol.

I think it's funny that everyone is ok with being the funder's sucker, attempting to coerce the "new iso" to conform to the foolery.

I'm guessing they want to be suckers in peace.

Am I ruining reality for you guys?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24983

I mean, I'm just wondering?

Why does everyone want me to move on from the MCA world and "get a job", lol.

I think it's funny that everyone is ok with being the funder's sucker, attempting to coerce the "new iso" to conform to the foolery.

I'm guessing they want to be suckers in peace.

Am I ruining reality for you guys?
    I havent been ripped off once 8 years in this space. I also fully understand it and don't go into a meltdown over small amounts of money. You are showing your cards that you are extremely unstable not only financially, but as an ISO. I have had clawbacks like everyone else who does more than 1 deal a month, and paid those back myself day 1 without coming to a forum to slam my legal fists on a table. Just move on and let the courts decide. Imagine how many leads you could have called in the time you have been on here. Also shows you got nothing going on over there.

I havent been ripped off once 8 years in this space. I also fully understand it and don't go into a meltdown over small amounts of money. You are showing your cards that you are extremely unstable not only financially, but as an ISO. I have had clawbacks like everyone else who does more than 1 deal a month, and paid those back myself day 1 without coming to a forum to slam my legal fists on a table. Just move on and let the courts decide. Imagine how many leads you could have called in the time you have been on here. Also shows you got nothing going on over there.
    Well according to everyone I'm a "new ISO" so, the instability would be expected. We'd probably have more going on if we could've paid bills on time with the "small amount of money" we were waiting for.

Came here to find solutions and answers to questions, and found many. Also found new business, and introduced myself.

I mean, I'm guessing that's the point of this forum, isn't it?

If you're on here mid day replying to this thread, you guys are bored anyway. Nothing going on there either. lol

Maybe if they paid us the "small amount of money" we're entitled to, there wouldn't be anything else to debate.

Since they don't plan on paying us until next year, I'm guessing you'll remain entertained until then.
    Disturbing the Peace

Well according to everyone I'm a "new ISO" so, the instability would be expected. We'd probably have more going on if we could've paid bills on time with the "small amount of money" we were waiting for.

Came here to find solutions and answers to questions, and found many. Also found new business, and introduced myself.

If you're on here mid day replying to this thread, you guys are bored anyway. Nothing going on there either. lol

Maybe if they paid us the "small amount of money" we're entitled to, there wouldn't be anything else to debate.

Since they don't plan on paying us until next year, I'm guessing you'll remain entertained until then.

Keep up the great work! Find pace with this situation there are many deals in front of this one. You eat what you kill.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

You're parents will be so proud of you if you actually got a real job so they can return the kitchen table back to an eating table instead of your office.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

For the love of God.....please stop
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 39283

Whats your name and iso shop name

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Whats your name and iso shop name
    Tavia - NewCD Assets Mgmt.
    Disturbing the Peace