a-c lender reviews
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

a-c lender reviews

offers, commissions, docs required, funding time, process and more....how would U rank these lenders

MCC
    CAN
    ARF
    BB
    GRP
    GBR
    BFS
    Retail
    Rapid
    Snap
    Swift
    etc

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

that's a strong list of heavy hitters

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Lists like these are like asking if people prefer Coke or Pepsi.

sfs also

and why is ysc brokreing most deals now

a-c lender reviews

Lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

I'd love to see what the crowd has to say on this matter.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1538

Best at offers, funding time, commissions, process, docs, and everything else
    CAN
    On Deck

Good Pricing, Avg Commissions and HORRIBLE Approval process/Funding time
    BB
    BFS
    ARF
    Swift kinda falls into this category but their pricing isnt as good.

Then everyone else is below these guys

GRP and GBR shouldnt really be included in your list since they are just brokers are this point

Quote Originally Posted by Paperchaser View Post
    offers, commissions, docs required, funding time, process and more....how would U rank these lenders

MCC
    CAN
    ARF
    BB
    GRP
    GBR
    BFS
    Retail
    Rapid
    Snap
    Swift
    etc

to not include Strategic in this list is nuts

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

MCC has got to be at the top or near the top of any list like this. For all around service hard to find better in my opinion. Ondeck and GRP close second for me

Does SFS compete with industry pricing and service levels? I don't work with them so I am unsure.

give it a year and Kalamata will be on this list as well

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    to not include Strategic in this list is nuts
    I think SFS and MCC are in the same category as Swift. Good pricing (when they feel like it) with an average approval process, slightly above average commissions and very average customer service. But they dont really do anything better than CAN or On Deck.

Retail, Snap, Sterling, Quick Bridge, ect are the next level. All great people to work with but their programs and process just arent the best in the industry.

I can only speak for my 6 years of experience with SFS. We have always received the best customer service one could ask for and anytime there was an issue or a discrepancy they were fast to respond and resolve it.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Agreed. I'm actually about to go meet up with Brandon from Kalamata in an hour. Great team. They're definitely up and coming.

seeing him and Steve Mandis a little later today as well

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Agreed. I'm actually about to go meet up with Brandon from Kalamata in an hour. Great team. They're definitely up and coming.

They have very good programs and if your going head to head against one of their approvals, you'll probably lose the deal...but their program isnt for everyone considering they require a full tax return just to generate an offer. And we all know how even healthy businesses sometimes do not look all that healthy on paper (ie - Most restaurants, Automotive Repair, ect) in addition to how sometimes business owners are not comfortable sharing that info.

agreed...only for a top tier merchant who is ok with the funding process taking a week...certainly not for a guy that needs the dough by COB today

Quote Originally Posted by mcg168 View Post
    They have very good programs and if your going head to head against one of their approvals, you'll probably lose the deal...but their program isnt for everyone considering they require a full tax return just to generate an offer. And we all know how even healthy businesses sometimes do not look all that healthy on paper (ie - Most restaurants, Automotive Repair, ect) in addition to how sometimes business owners are not comfortable sharing that info.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Not only Strategic but Quarterspot isn't there... CapRock, and Kedma.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

H Capital

Quote Originally Posted by mcg168 View Post
    I'm seeing them tomorrow, I think they'll get there. It just takes time to build data but Mandis is a smart guy, no doubt he'll get there.

so many new players jumping into the space lately, i literally hear a new funders name daily and at least 5 new iso shops...wonder if the space is getting over saturated

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

yes it is getting crowded on both the funders and iso sides

The cost of marketing keeps going up so there is no way a small iso shop like myself can compete with the big boys

Quote Originally Posted by bizloanbroker View Post
    yes it is getting crowded on both the funders and iso sides

The cost of marketing keeps going up so there is no way a small iso shop like myself can compete with the big boys
    You should partner with a larger ISO who also funds, I am sure you can make a good deal. I myself strike deals with smaller shops all the time.

so many new players jumping into the space lately, i literally hear a new funders name daily and at least 5 new iso shops...wonder if the space is getting over saturated
    I feel like we are repeating the past in a way...Remember back in late 2008, early 2009 when the economy hit the fan and all the mortgage brokers thought they could jump into this space? The industry felt extremely saturated at the time. New shops started popping up all over the place and thought they could get market share by offering ridiculous pricing while all the regular companies sat back and continued to follow their formula that worked. At the time it stung a little because you would lose deals to these new shops, but eventually they found out they couldn't sustain their pricing. Then by 2010 you would constantly hear of these new shops going belly up.

This could be a similar cycle and with how saturated the industry is, these smaller funders will take on riskier deals to get market share...And once the defaults start piling up, they'll be in for a rude awakening.

Hopefully the industry corrects itself like it has in the past.