Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
I wonder if this story is true. I wouldn't put this past the corrupt "never trumpers" in NY. If true it would mean every juror involved could be arrested for treason (along with Bragg, the judge, and everyone else who's involved in election interference).

Sources at JAG: They have proof that Bragg, Hoffinger, her immediate boss Joshua Steinglass, and the entire D.A.’s office interviewed prospective jurors prior to the selection and elimination process—an illegal and unethical act. They instructed those with a foaming hatred for President Trump to downplay their animus and act impartial, so Trump’s legal team wouldn’t move to exclude them. In the end, Trump faced a stacked jury, bursting with Clinton and Biden voters whose anti-Trump social media pages Hoffinger had scrubbed or sanitized long before Trump’s lawyers looked them in the eyes.
Source: Real Raw News
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Raw_News
Believing "Real Raw News" goes together with people who get drawn after every word a man who says "I'm a very innocent man"
Take EVERYTHING with a dose of skepticism. Just like the merchants who say their credit is 700+ and their cash-flow is great and then immediately say "I don't want to send over an app or bank statements until you can provide me a term sheet. I'm a busy person."