Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
I dont think hes going to lose any votes over this.
I agree with Lior. He's just going to use this to brand himself better as a victim of a conspiracy. Interestingly enough, Trump was literally just convicted for orchestrating a conspiracy. He loves America, or does he hate it?

He was already presumed innocent by the right-wing, and "where's the crime?" by the non-lawyers, and if the other non-lawyers can't describe it, then clearly no crime was committed.

I can't stand the fact that Trump was able to hypnotize the country into thinking that no other republican could possibly be president other than him, If they dare step out of line, they're branded a RINO. If they dare say the legal system was "maybe" correct here, they're a RINO. And now they all have to fall in line to back him.

Does anyone truly remember Trump? The one who couldn't/didn't fire Fauci? The one who kept the country closed during COVID? (Yes, look it up, he was actually the president during COVID.) The one who had dozens of "acting" directors and couldn't keep a cabinet together? The good news for Trump is that Biden was stupid enough to try to be a two-term president.