Trump is done !!!!!! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Arranging someone to sign a NDA is not a crime. Paying someone to not disclose they had an affair is not a crime. So what crime was he trying to cover up by listing the payment as a legal expense?

That's the question the defense has been asking but the prosecution refuses to say.

The judge clearly favored the prosecution, he was biased and should have recused himself. They weren't prosecuting a crime, they were prosecuting a person.
    Whole thing is giving off Chuck Rhodes / Bobby Axelrod vibes from the very beginning.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

Jury of his peers convicted him of 34 felony counts...nothing political or fake about it. Nothing to do with prosecution or defense or fake charges. You can't argue it was illegal. He'll appeal it and that's his right. Rest is up to the courts. Nothing really to argue about. You can vote for whomever you wish if you want to change the direction of the country. We all need to move on.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 05-31-2024 at 04:09 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 53553 JasonBishop's Avatar

Olderguy
    Last edited by JasonBishop; 05-31-2024 at 04:15 PM.

..olderguy stop that California BS. Trump wins like it or not.
    Last edited by JasonBishop; 05-31-2024 at 04:18 PM.

Arranging someone to sign a NDA is not a crime. Paying someone to not disclose they had an affair is not a crime. So what crime was he trying to cover up by listing the payment as a legal expense?

That's the question the defense has been asking but the prosecution refuses to say.

The judge clearly favored the prosecution, he was biased and should have recused himself. They weren't prosecuting a crime, they were prosecuting a person.
    Then he should appeal, which is his right to do, and I am sure his legal team will be proceeding with such.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23597

Over/Under on some dip posting to plug his fake funder or pack selling within next 10 comments?

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    ..olderguy stop that California BS. Trump wins like it or not.
    and if he doesn't? what will the excuse be?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

I don't know wanna put $10K on it and make your identity known?

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    I don't know wanna put $10K on it and make your identity known?
    Nah
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Forget about the excuse he'll come up with....

I'd be more concerned with the economic and general status of the US as a whole at that point...

NYC, LA, San Francisco, Chicago and every other liberal ran city is in shambles and have been for years...

Lets just have Kamala, AOC and the rest of the squad come up with economic policy going forward, I'm sure that will benefit everyone who actually works for a living....

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This forum is moderated.

In your face Lior.

Although I agree, that is a great suggestion about the 10+ year seniority bonus. It should be more than just the admin and me modding the forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

The judge only donated to the Biden Campaign (small dollars) and his daughter only works for the Democratic party. I am sure if the judge donated to 'Trump 2024 Campaign' , then it would of been a huge deal but donate to the Biden Campaign? Daughter works for the Demoractic party, One of the prosecutors was Bidens number 3 or 4 guy a few years ago but now part of the trial, nothing to see here. Was All legit and fair.... Was only a dead misdemeanor which was way past the statute of limitations and somehow revived and tied to multiple felonies somehow. all perfectly normal for something that happened in 2016 to come up in 2024.

Senior Member Reputation points: 117023 ridextreme's Avatar

I wonder if this story is true. I wouldn't put this past the corrupt "never trumpers" in NY. If true it would mean every juror involved could be arrested for treason (along with Bragg, the judge, and everyone else who's involved in election interference).

Sources at JAG: They have proof that Bragg, Hoffinger, her immediate boss Joshua Steinglass, and the entire D.A.’s office interviewed prospective jurors prior to the selection and elimination process—an illegal and unethical act. They instructed those with a foaming hatred for President Trump to downplay their animus and act impartial, so Trump’s legal team wouldn’t move to exclude them. In the end, Trump faced a stacked jury, bursting with Clinton and Biden voters whose anti-Trump social media pages Hoffinger had scrubbed or sanitized long before Trump’s lawyers looked them in the eyes.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

I wonder if this story is true. I wouldn't put this past the corrupt "never trumpers" in NY. If true it would mean every juror involved could be arrested for treason (along with Bragg, the judge, and everyone else who's involved in election interference).

Sources at JAG: They have proof that Bragg, Hoffinger, her immediate boss Joshua Steinglass, and the entire D.A.’s office interviewed prospective jurors prior to the selection and elimination process—an illegal and unethical act. They instructed those with a foaming hatred for President Trump to downplay their animus and act impartial, so Trump’s legal team wouldn’t move to exclude them. In the end, Trump faced a stacked jury, bursting with Clinton and Biden voters whose anti-Trump social media pages Hoffinger had scrubbed or sanitized long before Trump’s lawyers looked them in the eyes.
    Source: Real Raw News
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Raw_News
    Believing "Real Raw News" goes together with people who get drawn after every word a man who says "I'm a very innocent man"
    Take EVERYTHING with a dose of skepticism. Just like the merchants who say their credit is 700+ and their cash-flow is great and then immediately say "I don't want to send over an app or bank statements until you can provide me a term sheet. I'm a busy person."

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Source: Real Raw News
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Raw_News
    Believing "Real Raw News" goes together with people who get drawn after every word a man who says "I'm a very innocent man"
    Take EVERYTHING with a dose of skepticism. Just like the merchants who say their credit is 700+ and their cash-flow is great and then immediately say "I don't want to send over an app or bank statements until you can provide me a term sheet. I'm a busy person."
    I believe RRN more than all the fact checkers and Wikipedia, but that's just me. Only time will tell (about 5 months).

trump convicted on 34 counts of what was at worst a misdimeanor bookeeping error 4 years after statute of limitations expired although nobody has said how else a payment to a lawyer should be listed other than legal fee as it was listed. And a felony of apparently influencing an election added although the actually felony was never said by the prosecutor, it was just assumed trump did some felony he was covering up by stating a legal fee was a legal fee. Hillary Clinton pays for a fake dossier which was absolutly intended to influence an election and proven to be fake and nothing happens...

It all sounds pretty fair to me..

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

Quote Originally Posted by Funds4u View Post
    trump convicted on 34 counts of what was at worst a misdimeanor bookeeping error 4 years after statute of limitations expired although nobody has said how else a payment to a lawyer should be listed other than legal fee as it was listed. And a felony of apparently influencing an election added although the actually felony was never said by the prosecutor, it was just assumed trump did some felony he was covering up by stating a legal fee was a legal fee. Hillary Clinton pays for a fake dossier which was absolutly intended to influence an election and proven to be fake and nothing happens...

It all sounds pretty fair to me..
    And the Dossier was proven too but of course no court, felonies, convictions for her. It was on the news for maybe 2 days then nothing.

I still hear people talking how Trump is a russian spy. Its amazing how many sheep their are in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    And the Dossier was proven too but of course no court, felonies, convictions for her. It was on the news for maybe 2 days then nothing.
    And when Hillery admittingly smashed her phones and poured bleach over her hard drives to destroy evidence they said something to the effect that "no reasonable prosecutor would ever think about prosecuting her". And also the Hunter Biden trial. He's in court today because an alert (Trump appointed) judge laughed at his ultra sweet slap-on-the-wrist deal he was about to receive. That judge knew it was wrong and did the right thing by not allowing it and sent him to trial.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45052 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

And when Hillery admittingly smashed her phones and poured bleach over her hard drives to destroy evidence
    Backdoors taking notes right now for when the feds pull up

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

This is pretty simple. Its not a business expense. He was running for President. If he paid this out of Personal funds no crime. Deducting as an expense is tax Fraud.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

This.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    In your face Lior.

Although I agree, that is a great suggestion about the 10+ year seniority bonus. It should be more than just the admin and me modding the forum.
    Are there many really? I think I've seen 4.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelh View Post
    This is pretty simple. Its not a business expense. He was running for President. If he paid this out of Personal funds no crime. Deducting as an expense is tax Fraud.
    Since when does a business NDA have to come from a personal account? Furthermore, did 12 jurors convict him on tax fraud? nope.

"In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way"

Quote Originally Posted by Top G View Post
    "In the end, they're not coming after me. They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way"
    wise man