Campaign
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Campaign

Any recommendations for companies that will approve text blasts and That won’t ban you because you are a financial institution. Any recommendations would be helpful .

Quote Originally Posted by Illfundit View Post
    Any recommendations for companies that will approve text blasts and That won’t ban you because you are a financial institution. Any recommendations would be helpful .
    Hello,

MCA Simplified CRM has bulk SMS capabilities. We can 100% get your approval for A2P as we have a 100% approval rate.

Yes, there may be limitations when sending SMS campaigns nowadays. However feel free to reach out, and we can discuss.

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

Quote Originally Posted by MCA Simplified View Post
    Hello,

MCA Simplified CRM has bulk SMS capabilities. We can 100% get your approval for A2P as we have a 100% approval rate.

Yes, there may be limitations when sending SMS campaigns nowadays. However feel free to reach out, and we can discuss.

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554
    How secure is my data with you guys. I feel like the pricing is too good to be true
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    How secure is my data with you guys. I feel like the pricing is too good to be true
    We understand your concerns as this has come up initially with all of our current users. We can assure your data is 100% secure. It is against our policy to share or transfer data of our users.

Of course though, We can talk about safety and how secure data is, but no one would believe it until you see for yourself.

We also have some safety measures in place, which we can share in a demo.

Also, you are correct, Our system provides so much value for the cost that it may sound too good to be true. But it isn't.
    As we continue to grow, our pricing will 100% be changing

Also, note that you are paying system costs, but keep in mind that conversational aspects such as calls/SMS and so on, are per-use schedules.

Reach out, we would be happy to discuss further. We promise you won't be disappointed.

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554

You can always rely on SMS Cherry! You can schedule what day and time your blast goes out. We offer Look Up Credits which will let you know if the number is a landline or a cellphone. Mr.Clean Credits will scrub out any DNC, litigators and other people you should NOT be messaging. In the rare case that your assigned number gets marked as spam (or if you just want to blast the same people from a different number) it takes no longer than 30 seconds to set it up and you can do it on your own. Choose what city or state you want your number to be. Super secure with many happy customers!

Senior Member Reputation points: 117023 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SMS Cherry View Post
    You can always rely on SMS Cherry! You can schedule what day and time your blast goes out. We offer Look Up Credits which will let you know if the number is a landline or a cellphone. Mr.Clean Credits will scrub out any DNC, litigators and other people you should NOT be messaging. In the rare case that your assigned number gets marked as spam (or if you just want to blast the same people from a different number) it takes no longer than 30 seconds to set it up and you can do it on your own. Choose what city or state you want your number to be. Super secure with many happy customers!
    The reason my lines are getting rejected for texting is because it's hard to show TCR how these recipients can opt-in to receive texts.

According to your website it says "Cherry SMS is a 100% opt-in and SPAM-FREE". Can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    The reason my lines are getting rejected for texting is because it's hard to show TCR how these recipients can opt-in to receive texts.

According to your website it says "Cherry SMS is a 100% opt-in and SPAM-FREE". Can you explain?
    When you upload your leads into SMS Cherry you click a box that says that they are Opt In and all SMS's that get sent have " or STOP to Opt Out". The opt out is not something you can take out from your message. If a recipient decides to opt out, they will automatically be unsubscribed from your leads for that specific number you are using to contact them.

If I was you, I would not use certain industry buzzwords, MCA, Business, Funding etc. That can get your number blocked quickly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 117023 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SMS Cherry View Post
    If I was you, I would not use certain industry buzzwords, MCA, Business, Funding etc. That can get your number blocked quickly.
    I know, and I don't. The message is also changed often because sending out the same one can also get numbers flagged but we're still walking on egg shells.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

I know, and I don't. The message is also changed often because sending out the same one can also get numbers flagged but we're still walking on egg shells.
    What matters more than the message or buzz words is that people dont flag you as spam.

I SMS a lot and literally use the words Business Loans in my messages and dont get flagged.

We used to see bit.ly links get flagged but as we built up reputation it seems the carriers are letting URLs back through for us.

Its all about reputation.

Start using whatever SMS system you use for client convos, the back and forth texts raise your reputation score.
    Pop Brands, inc. fka Popcrumbs
    www.popbrands.io

Transparent and trustworthy lead generation company in the MCA space since 2015
    MCA leads from www.lndrscompete.com
    We spend $1,000's a day on Meta, Google, X, TikTok and others to generate qualified prospects for you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

Quote Originally Posted by Illfundit View Post
    Do you honestly believe Text Blasting is effective?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

I'm using 360SMS App. Fully integrated with Salesforce, if you are using Salesforce. Let me know if you want a referral.

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    There are systems that promote this on this forum, but be aware of the risks of where you are plugging your data in and what may or may not happen to it after.
    I don’t care about that I’ll risk the data what are some of the systems that are promoted that are realistically decent and do the job

Senior Member Reputation points: 23597

Quote Originally Posted by BigDogFinancing View Post
    I don’t care about that I’ll risk the data what are some of the systems that are promoted that are realistically decent and do the job
    I dont fully disagree here, facts.

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    I dont fully disagree here, facts.
    So what are some systems

Quote Originally Posted by BigDogFinancing View Post
    Have you checked out MCA Simplified yet?

To answer your questions, our platform has everything you need, All in one system. From Lead management to marketing templates and automation. All Pre-built.

Reach out with some questions or a demo, we can help you out. We also offer a free trial

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554