Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
I aplogize if you all were offended. Didn't seem to be as professional as it could be for a post was all I was suggesting...have to search for a website separately for anything...I would think if you are seeking someone, you might want to include everything in the original post instead having people go searching your website...

On the other hand, the comments of others contribute nothing. If you can't figure out how to be kindly, figure out how to be kindly quiet.
I just need to point out the irony that someone that claims to do millions in origination communicates via a free gmail is giving tips on looking professional.

Also the forum rules (pretty sure) state that the information must be available in the post, signature, or website. So if you are going to be the unelected posting police, at least know the rules!

I already know that you are going to make some type of justification why you are right and everyone else is wrong and then you will complain that “stupid MCA brokers” don’t understand and get it.

To everyone else, let’s get fundy! Extra payroll months are always good months