Easify Software is looking for an experienced sales rep to sell the best MCA Software
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    No address, no phone, no website, no person's name....yeah, right. Try Craig's list help wanted.
    Steve, before you jump, look! Address phone number and website ALL easily available. He even has a user name "Adam Schwartz" which is a name! He's also not in the "promotions" forum, so he isn't forced into your box. (Oh, I'm on Steve's "ignore", so everyone else should look at how Steve treats other people.)

Adam, I wish you the best. The website and the Fliplook look professional.

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Steve, before you jump, look! Address phone number and website ALL easily available. He even has a user name "Adam Schwartz" which is a name! He's also not in the "promotions" forum, so he isn't forced into your box. (Oh, I'm on Steve's "ignore", so everyone else should look at how Steve treats other people.)

Adam, I wish you the best. The website and the Fliplook look professional.
    Thank you Micah.. So many haters out there that focus on negativity. There's supposted to be a kinship and mutual respect amongst tradesman, but I guess that only holds true amongst real real men and professionals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSchwartz View Post
    Thank you Micah.. So many haters out there that focus on negativity. There's supposted to be a kinship and mutual respect amongst tradesman, but I guess that only holds true amongst real real men and professionals.
    Steve just doesn't want anyone else promoting so he gets all the biz. He gets his biz from forums like this.

Micah we should find other brokers like steve to promote here so he loses business. Not 1 man shops like himself, but larger more established companies that don't work from home.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24332

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Steve just doesn't want anyone else promoting so he gets all the biz. He gets his biz from forums like this.

Micah we should find other brokers like steve to promote here so he loses business. Not 1 man shops like himself, but larger more established companies that don't work from home.
    Shot fired, happy Monday folks!