Well I just took the chat bot for a spin 2 times and all I have to say is wow!! It was able to carry on a conversation like a human. Not only did the bot answer off topic and often outlandish statements and questions, it also always moved past them and continued to advance the conversation to the ultimate goal of qualifying and then selling the appointment. I tried to throw the bot off several times by saying the most insane off the wall comments and asking it ridiculous questions and every single time it would respond with some sort of either sarcastic or strikingly human backhanded remark and then refocused the conversation to the ultimate goal of setting an appointment after qualifying the customer and gathering all of the necessary contact info and then also asking for documents..... Needless to say I spoke to Ed and I will be moving forward with employing an iteration of the Jenny bot. On top of that the owner Ed spoke to me at length about the technology behind the bot and several other questions and topics that I felt were important to discuss. All in All if you are looking to employ this type of tech I would say look no further because I have tried several other ones that were no where near this bot.

Chris Oliveto
CEO
Bullhammer Business Solutions LLC
Coliveto@Bullhammer.org
631-579-8628