**SKYROCKET Your Closing Conversion Rates with Bleeding-Edge A.I.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 3424

Exclamation **SKYROCKET Your Closing Conversion Rates with Bleeding-Edge A.I.

Who is qualifying people who visit your website?

No one wants to fill out a form anymore- we're all too spoiled, we want instant answers and connection BEFORE we talk to anyone!

Test out, Jenny our fully Conversational A.I. Underwriting Chat Bot here (this is a mock website for demonstration only, click the red chat button): Demo Jenny Here

(I just built this bot over the weekend for you guys to test- give me your opinion on what else it should be doing, what other functionality it should have and I'll give you a beta tester discount.)

I trained Jenny to understand small business funding, she has an MBA in finance from the Wharton school, and her main job is to qualify people interested funding based upon this criteria:

----> 6mos+ in biz, 10k mo. rev., 550+ credit, Must have biz bank account.

If they qualify, she'll then bring in a full underwriting package, that can be sent or downloaded to anywhere that you choose.

We build CUSTOM bots for every client- they are NOT cut and paste or template driven.

(If you have other businesses this can be customized to those biz types too, our bots work in any industry)

Your Bot will have a unique personality, we can train Jenny on any criteria, we can make her funny, we can make her intense, we can make her helpful or she can be just like you if you want.

Demo her now and discover what type of personality she has: Demo Jenny Here

Stop letting traffic land on your website to just slip away, let Jenny close them!

We can train her to qualify people based upon any criteria you would like.

This Demo is just one channel she works in- she can run your Instagram and Facebook DM's, WhatsApp, your Google Biz Profile (GBP/GMB), and SMS!!

And if our bots detect someone speaking in a different language, they'll switch to that language immediately!

Don't get left behind...

----> 73% of users expect websites to feature chatbots for convenient interactions.
    ----> 74% of internet users prefer using chatbots.
    ----> 87.2% of consumers rate their interactions with bots as either neutral or positive.
    ----> 3X faster Chatbots have remarkably accelerated response times, answering 3 times faster on average.

This tech is so NEW that I have not even had the time to put it on my own sites yet, too busy getting my clients hooked up!

Give it a test, then text me or book a call with me on my contact info in signature (even if its just to give me your opinion on it, I'm open to suggestions) ASAP, before I run out of bandwidth myself, I can only build 1 at a time.

Demo Jenny Here

******this is a demo bot, so any calls booked with Jenny are fake and for domo purposes only... so they go to a fake calendar that I do not look at******

Book your call with me here or text me at 631-309-2323.
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-21-2024 at 08:44 AM.
    Ed McGilley
    text/call: 631-309-2323
    leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com
    https://b2bleadgenmachine.com/

Someone insulted Jenny already: (this was her fully automated reply-lol)
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-20-2024 at 10:05 AM.
    Ed McGilley

Another tester, thank you just asked this....Great answer, this is EXCATLY how a rep would do it on the phone! Give her a fake name and keep going...
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-20-2024 at 10:23 AM.
    Ed McGilley

Best test from yesterday was this one! Don't worry, it's a webchat bot, all I can see is that chat plus any data that you manually give the bot...

We're working on SMS validation inside the bot... we have the tech and currently use it in our SMS campaigns (clean phone numbers via API before a SMS blast)...

Using inside the bot will be possible a few months down t he road when OpenAI (the brains in the bot) allows actions for Assistants (aka Bots). Right now that is not possible.

With that said, we never really get bogus phone numbers when someone wants money... that's never the problem in the funding business, its the fake docs that are! lol

Do you guys have any suggestions for this bot, I'm all ears. Let's Make Jenny Great! (I'll give you a beta discount for helping)

Here's the chat:
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-21-2024 at 10:19 AM.
    Ed McGilley

Senior Member Reputation points: 224487

I don't know about anyone else, but this actually looks good. As long as you know that it's a bot, it's fun and impressive.

Does the bot also set up to send automated emails to remind about the call? Does it integrate with various different back-end calendars? Give a list of CRMs that you have integrated with!

Thanks for your comment @abfunders

Yeah cool stuff! One of my buddies built a coaching bot that motivates people to loose weight, a coach like that could cost a business 6 figures a year, huge $ saver!

On the lead gen side you actually don't want people to think its a bot, because then the prospect is less likely to reply. So what we do there is we train the bot to make human like grammar and spelling errors, send the text, and then follow up with the correctian in the next bubble- *correction, like that. That increases stick rates.

Yes, once the call is booked its handed off to the follow-up bot which will send emails/SMS reminders to you and the prospect about the call, allow for rescheduling if needed, and integrates with your calendar and any CRM. All done without ANY human intervention! It can do the job that a 60k a year assistant does.

This webchat bot is literally the tip of a titanic sized iceberg, this is the most basic thing it can do, what else can be done under the waterline is absolutely mind blowing.

Think of anywhere that your customers and leads require more touches or hand holding, this tech can do that. Or think of where you are missing opportunities, it can capture them too.

You probably have a list of 20 or 30, can be 10,000 if needed questions that your customers always ask- we can train the bot to be that customer support and instantly answer those questions that your clients have 24/7/365!

Bots don't sleep, never take breaks and can handle 1000's of people at the same time!
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-21-2024 at 12:09 PM.
    Ed McGilley

Senior Member Reputation points: 224487

Are you eventually going to make this bot have a voice? Also, are there other bots like this on the market and if so what are you doing differently other than training it for loan brokers?

Voice is in the pipeline couple of weeks out, but for webchat, SMS, FB, Insa, WhatsApp, GBP text is what works

Yes, there is myself and others out there that have this same tech, few different marketing groups out there doing this, I'm not the only one. Most of them however are in the medical field.

There are dozens of other bot companies out there right now that say they have conversational AI- they don't, their bots are template based, which is similar to manychat, and mobilemonkey.

Woosender, and the other guy always advertising on FB- long hair funny ads, also template based - no brain. It knows to say B if someone says A- ours answers different each time, in a conversation. We train our bots on the a knowledge base that you and I come up with together that's based on the roll you want the bot to perform.

Lets say you want a bot to train your new sales reps- We can train the bot on your custom pitches, rebuttals, even upload your top producers phone calls, your favorite sales books (any kind of media, even movies) and train the bot on that subject matter.

It would then have the brain of your best sales reps, (and any other media we train it on) it could be you sales coach for your new reps!

A sales rep could ask it what should I have said for this rebuttal that stumped them, or can you analyze this call and tell me what I could have done better, possibilities are endless! - this stuff is NUTZ!

This topic excites me so much that I can go on and on, it may be easier to hop on a call and discover what you want, then lets build it! Book a call here and let's find out.
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-22-2024 at 02:03 PM.
    Ed McGilley

This bots getting better- everyday I make adjustments to this bot based upon customer input. We didn't have a min funding amount, so we now made that 3k-

This thing keeps impressing me, and I play with these all day- Here's a test I ran just ran, (this is my inside of ChatGPT, so looks different from your tests above, but it's still the exact same bot) check out how the bot interpreted my passive aggressive answer to the qualifier 'Do you have a biz bank acct?'

50% off Beta pricing ends soon, right now this is only $997- this is the best price on the market.

Some of the lowest priced bots out there are selling these at a min of 1,500 (and that's WITHOUT true conversational AI)- the good ones, like this one you've been playing with are being sold for 5 to 30k!

Get onboard now, cause when voice (real voice, yes, better than air.ai, we'll be the air.ai killer) drops on June 10th you won't see pricing like this anymore.

I'd love to partner with more of you guys- let's lead the industry together. Have a great day

Ed

Last edited by GrowthHacker; Yesterday at 11:51 AM.
    Ed McGilley

Breaking News For All of Our Chat Bot Enthusiasts!

Our sales closing chat bots have been running off of Chat GPT Turbo (which came out last November), many of you may know that that 9 days ago OpenAI released their latest version Chat GPT, which is Chat-GPT4o (basically like the news of a major theatrical sequel release to us nerds.)

Great news! Our developers, just got our chatbot tech working with 4o this morning!

If you're interested in learning the differences see this post: The Difference Between Chat GPT-3.5, Turbo, and the newest release Chat-GPT-4o
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-24-2024 at 12:42 PM.
    Ed McGilley