**SKYROCKET Your Closing Conversion Rates with Bleeding-Edge A.I.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 3424

Voice is in the pipeline couple of weeks out, but for webchat, SMS, FB, Insa, WhatsApp, GBP text is what works

Yes, there is myself and others out there that have this same tech, few different marketing groups out there doing this, I'm not the only one. Most of them however are in the medical field.

There are dozens of other bot companies out there right now that say they have conversational AI- they don't, their bots are template based, which is similar to manychat, and mobilemonkey.

Woosender, and the other guy always advertising on FB- long hair funny ads, also template based - no brain. It knows to say B if someone says A- ours answers different each time, in a conversation. We train our bots on the a knowledge base that you and I come up with together that's based on the roll you want the bot to perform.

Lets say you want a bot to train your new sales reps- We can train the bot on your custom pitches, rebuttals, even upload your top producers phone calls, your favorite sales books (any kind of media, even movies) and train the bot on that subject matter.

It would then have the brain of your best sales reps, (and any other media we train it on) it could be you sales coach for your new reps!

A sales rep could ask it what should I have said for this rebuttal that stumped them, or can you analyze this call and tell me what I could have done better, possibilities are endless! - this stuff is NUTZ!

This topic excites me so much that I can go on and on, it may be easier to hop on a call and discover what you want, then lets build it! Book a call here and let's find out.
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 05-22-2024 at 02:03 PM.
    Ed McGilley
    text/call: 631-309-2323
    leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com
    https://b2bleadgenmachine.com/