Best CRM for brokers?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Guys come on now!! These comments are just plain ridiculous!!

We have @ridextreme and @diditevenfund saying they don't trust online platforms dedicated to MCA and then we have @mistamca asking if an online platform not dedicated to MCA could potentially be dedicated to MCA. I mean please guys!!

There are all sorts of platforms in the United States that are dedicated to industry's or products within industries that are good solid software companies trying to offer a good quality product where your data is very safe from the software companies themselves. Industries that are far more corrupt and dirty than MCA and industries that are far cleaner than MCA and everything in between.

When looking at any vendor within any industry, do your research. What do they offer? What are their security protocols? Do they hold certificates for compliance? Do they perform annual testing for certain systems etc etc etc. Making a blanket statement that MCA industry specific systems shouldn't be trusted is just not correct.

My thoughts.

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post

we have @mistamca asking if an online platform not dedicated to MCA could potentially be dedicated to MCA. I mean please guys!!
    Well to be fair, I was just curious because I am decently familiar with Velocify and it is a great platform and if it can be a use case for MCAs, then that is interesting.
    Centrex is a good system especially after you worked out your DB migration. I don't use you but thats because when I was deciding on buy vs build, your roadmap didn't align with my needs. Nothing wrong with that. I am sure you were catering to the majority of your clients' needs

Senior Member Reputation points: 19568

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post

We have @ridextreme and @diditevenfund saying they don't trust online platforms dedicated to MCA and then we have @mistamca asking if an online platform not dedicated to MCA could potentially be dedicated to MCA. I mean please guys!!

There are all sorts of platforms in the United States that are dedicated to industry's or products within industries that are good solid software companies trying to offer a good quality product where your data is very safe from the software companies themselves. Industries that are far more corrupt and dirty than MCA and industries that are far cleaner than MCA and everything in between.

When looking at any vendor within any industry, do your research. What do they offer? What are their security protocols? Do they hold certificates for compliance? Do they perform annual testing for certain systems etc etc etc. Making a blanket statement that MCA industry specific systems shouldn't be trusted is just not correct.

My thoughts.

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    I've always wondered does Debtpaypro / Centrex / Forth allow debt consolidation companies to use their platform?

Senior Member Reputation points: 28316

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    I've always wondered does Debtpaypro / Centrex / Forth allow debt consolidation companies to use their platform?
    Would be even worse than lead providers who service both verticals.