Best CRM for brokers?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best CRM for brokers?

Any recommendations for crm for brokers? I have looked into pipedrive and close. Let me know, thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 21627

Salesforce

Senior Member Reputation points: 10217

Quote Originally Posted by MJames View Post
    Any recommendations for crm for brokers? I have looked into pipedrive and close. Let me know, thanks
    Here at Centrex we have one of the most feature rich platforms on the market. Several features with different types of integrations, SMS, email marketing, calendar, lender submissions, and more. Cool part is if you ever become a funder with syndicates, you can upgrade and service your entire portfolio all under one roof. Give us a look.

www.centrexsoftware.com

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

As mentioned before Salesforce is big and popular as well.

But there are many other as well, depends on what your looking to achieve.

Have you tried out MCA Simplified?

Our All-In-One Platform combines anything you would need from Marketing to lead Management.

Our platforms offers pre-built automations, pipelines, templates, and much more. Best of all our pricing is unbeatable.

Feel free to reach out and take advantage of our Free Trial or book a demo

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Sales@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

Check out www.easify.live
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Member Reputation points: 761

Centrex will certainly give you everything you need to be successful in one solution! Great platform backed by a solid team.

Senior Member Reputation points: 112471 ridextreme's Avatar

Velocify

I would NEVER trust a web based CRM that's designed specifically for the MCA space, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Velocify

I would NEVER trust a web based CRM that's designed specifically for the MCA space, but that's just me.
    Fully agree with this. Any CRM, SMS spam platform, deal submission tool. Huge pass.

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Velocify

Does Velocify translate well to the MCA space? I know it is primarily a mortgage CRM with their integrations really built around the mortgage ecosystem.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We got rid of Salesforce for Hubspot. Hubspot is easier to use and much cheaper.
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Guys come on now!! These comments are just plain ridiculous!!

We have @ridextreme and @diditevenfund saying they don't trust online platforms dedicated to MCA and then we have @mistamca asking if an online platform not dedicated to MCA could potentially be dedicated to MCA. I mean please guys!!

There are all sorts of platforms in the United States that are dedicated to industry's or products within industries that are good solid software companies trying to offer a good quality product where your data is very safe from the software companies themselves. Industries that are far more corrupt and dirty than MCA and industries that are far cleaner than MCA and everything in between.

When looking at any vendor within any industry, do your research. What do they offer? What are their security protocols? Do they hold certificates for compliance? Do they perform annual testing for certain systems etc etc etc. Making a blanket statement that MCA industry specific systems shouldn't be trusted is just not correct.

My thoughts.

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post

we have @mistamca asking if an online platform not dedicated to MCA could potentially be dedicated to MCA. I mean please guys!!
    Well to be fair, I was just curious because I am decently familiar with Velocify and it is a great platform and if it can be a use case for MCAs, then that is interesting.
    Centrex is a good system especially after you worked out your DB migration. I don't use you but thats because when I was deciding on buy vs build, your roadmap didn't align with my needs. Nothing wrong with that. I am sure you were catering to the majority of your clients' needs

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post

We have @ridextreme and @diditevenfund saying they don't trust online platforms dedicated to MCA and then we have @mistamca asking if an online platform not dedicated to MCA could potentially be dedicated to MCA. I mean please guys!!

There are all sorts of platforms in the United States that are dedicated to industry's or products within industries that are good solid software companies trying to offer a good quality product where your data is very safe from the software companies themselves. Industries that are far more corrupt and dirty than MCA and industries that are far cleaner than MCA and everything in between.

When looking at any vendor within any industry, do your research. What do they offer? What are their security protocols? Do they hold certificates for compliance? Do they perform annual testing for certain systems etc etc etc. Making a blanket statement that MCA industry specific systems shouldn't be trusted is just not correct.

My thoughts.

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    I've always wondered does Debtpaypro / Centrex / Forth allow debt consolidation companies to use their platform?

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    I've always wondered does Debtpaypro / Centrex / Forth allow debt consolidation companies to use their platform?
    Would be even worse than lead providers who service both verticals.

We have nothing to hide here at Centrex. Here are the facts:

Forth (rebranded from DebtPayPro) the company that owns all the intellectual property of the Centrex platform, is the number one platform in the United States for consumer debt settlement. They own Forth CRM, and Forth Pay which is the payment processing escrow service for consumer debt settlement within the Froth CRM platform. Contractually between Forth and Centrex, Centrex handles all consumer and corporate debt products in North America. MCA, commercial mortgages, equipment financing, invoice factoring, working capital loans, mortgages, VA loans, personal loans etc etc. Forth exclusively focuses on consumer debt settlement.

Several years ago the owners of Forth decided to NOT allow for corporate debt settlement/consolidation companies on their platform because of how shady the business is. They made the same decision with consumer student loan consolidation. Consumer debt settlement in the United States is insanely regulated. Go spend an hour looking at what it takes for payment processors and software platforms to service consumer debt settlement and you will quickly find its almost like being a bank. They are audited four times a year by the feds, by law can't have any interest in any of their clients businesses, and have requirements like data insurance policies, SOC II, comply with any state or federal subpoena's, and much much more.

So whats funny about all this, those that don't trust Centrex, because of Forth and what they do in consumer debt settlement, we have more certs and more security protocols than any other platform out there.....BY FAR! I mean what the Forth compliance department goes through just to stay in business is crazy.

So do what you will with the facts, but know this, Forth and Centrex have the highest level of security and certifications that you can possibly have in the finance sector.

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

I built my own CRM ono Zoho. It's the bomb. Took me well over a full year to get it where it is. I can clone mine & customize for you if you are interested. I've done this a few times for a some other shops.

I'll charge you for the clone- after that Zoho is like $35 a month.

Let me know if you want to take a look at my set up.
    Sean Hawley
    CEO
    BLF
    Bright Light Freight
    shawley@brightlightfreight.com.com
    631-210-6327
    SBA, Term Loans, LOC, MCA & Equipment Finance (Transportation & Trucking)

ZenDesk, you can cut it up the way you want to setup your book. Sales person friendly as in you dont have to click on 8 buttons to get the data you want. integrates with you phone system with one click calls.
    Andrew Goldthorpe
    Desk 707.521.0911
    NewPoint Mortgage Wholesale
    Andrew.Goldthorpe@NewPointMortgage.com
    NewPointMortgage.com