It's ISO's who do stuff like this that make credit card stacking a bad look, but if done legit no law stating it cannot be done from my digging. I just cannot see where a merchant would see the value paying 10-16% of total card balances approved to broker when it can be done directly themselves. Ethically it's tricky.

Oct. 13, 23, I needed ****** cash to purchase a property and rehab. I own a new small business. I was referred to a ******************************* at XXXXXXXXXXXXX *** by a banking associate who I asked for a Business Line of Credit. I also asked ***** for a business line of credit but he said ******** will give me what I need because my was too new. I must develop a relationship with the bank by getting credit cards." He explained his role seeking for numerous credit card company and and setting up and managing the application in return for a 10% payment on the total amount. I first give a verbal consent over phone recording then digitally sign a contract to pay 10%. I asked how can this process help, I didn't't want credit card debts? He said, I will get low limits on credit cards but he will get me higher limits with a 0% interest rate for 12 -18 mths up to 24. ***** said they have lawyer that goes through a loop hole in about 3 days. He repeated the same line my new business and build financial relationships reassured this is guaranteed. The banks called to verify my applications some banks he gave them all my information I didn't even fill out any information. I questioned him on that as well, he said due to time sensitivity and inability to easily access me at work he went ahead and filled it out. As I begin to receive the cards, he sent an invoice to be paid. I asked for 24hours to wire or a cashier check, he said it had to be paid before COB. It was approx ****pm. ***** said to pay it with one of the credit cards I just received. I activated it and paid approx. *****. I questioned for the 3rd time how and when is the lawyer going to liquidate the cards to cash. On Oct 27, ***** then disclosed I have to pay the lawyer an additional 6% of the total cedit cards limits. I told him how insane this was he gave none disclosure upfront, I would not have enough to close and rehab if I have to pay ****** from ******. The agent got confrontational and insistent.