Credit Card Stacking (Tips & Tricks)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Credit Card Stacking (Tips & Tricks)

Hey everyone,

We're trying to get into Credit Card Stacking but we seem to be running into some technical issues. We're running a VPN to mask the location to that of the Applicants location, we're UW the Credit Reports for Score, Utilization, etc.. yet we seem to be getting nothing but declines.

Is there anyone here that understands the inner working of Credit Card Stacking? We'd be willing to pay a hefty fee for some guidance!

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

Is this a real post?

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by kcccarroll View Post
    Hey everyone,

We're trying to get into Credit Card Stacking but we seem to be running into some technical issues. We're running a VPN to mask the location to that of the Applicants location, we're UW the Credit Reports for Score, Utilization, etc.. yet we seem to be getting nothing but declines.

Is there anyone here that understands the inner working of Credit Card Stacking? We'd be willing to pay a hefty fee for some guidance!
    Credit Card Stacking (Tips & Tricks) - Can we just call it FRAUD !

Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 19260

what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Credit Card Stacking (Tips & Tricks) - Can we just call it FRAUD !
    The f*** are you talking about "Fraud" - When people sign an authorization agreement for you to apply for cards for them it's not fraud. All you broke morons searching around the internet for a 1 deal a month to submit. We're actually over here doing business, nothing about Credit Card stacking is Fraud. ****in idiots

Senior Member Reputation points: 19260

The f*** are you talking about "Fraud" - When people sign an authorization agreement for you to apply for cards for them it's not fraud. All you broke morons searching around the internet for a 1 deal a month to submit. We're actually over here doing business, nothing about Credit Card stacking is Fraud. ****in idiots
    You mad? Obviously not great at what you do coming to a public forum to say you can't get your CC stacks done for your clients. Says enough about who is making what.

We're running a VPN to mask the location to that of the Applicants location, This is FRAUD !.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

We're running a VPN to mask the location to that of the Applicants location, This is FRAUD !.

How is that Fraud!? Lmfao.. did you read that on Google? The applicant legally authorized for a company to apply on their behalf, the banking websites have a security protocol that blocks the application from an IP Address that is not of the Applicants stated home address. Your a complete moron, nothing about it is fraud.

Senior Member Reputation points: 122873 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

How is that Fraud!? Lmfao.. did you read that on Google? The applicant legally authorized for a company to apply on their behalf, the banking websites have a security protocol that blocks the application from an IP Address that is not of the Applicants stated home address. Your a complete moron, nothing about it is fraud.
    It's "you're"........moron.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

In your own words - you are utilizing a technique to hide the applicants real address - The potential card issuer wants accurate information from the applicant,
    you are attempting to circumvent their security protocols.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 222781

Seek Capital (who comes to the Debanked events BTW) and Midwest Corporate Credit among others have been doing this for over a decade. With the correct tools, it's a great program. Anyone can apply for a credit card on your behalf with a limited POA, which the clients sign first.

They're not hiding their real address, they're putting their true SSN and home address and everything, no lies. They're simply hiding their IP address, which the banks have checks apparently. Years ago, I helped my uncle apply for a Chase credit card while he was visiting from out of state. We didn't use a VPN, he got approved, no fraud. Even if we had used a VPN, there would have been no fraud, because you didn't lie about anything.

Maybe if you used ProtonVPN and changed the state of the VPN, it might be more effective, however I'm guessing that banks have lists of the VPN IP addresses, so I'm not sure that that would be effective, but definitely better than a one-size-fits-all VPN.

A more efficient solution would be for the client to enter their personal information into a secure application.
    Not a 3rd party surrogate. Banks are very security conscious

https://www.aba.com/banking-topics/t...ting-customers
    dave@fcbankcard.com

A more efficient solution would be for the client to enter their personal information into a secure application.
    Not a 3rd party surrogate. Banks are very security conscious

https://www.aba.com/banking-topics/t...ting-customers
    Dave STILL doesn't get it. The clients are PAYING someone else to do it for them for a reason, because they don't know where to get it or if they can get enough money by themselves. You might as well tell them, "You don't need a broker, go straight to the bank for your SBA, here's a random rep's number, you don't have to mention my name!" You're a broker, do you handle sensitive information for bank applications? Or did you stop peddling SBAs and "your" CC split funder?

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Dave STILL doesn't get it. The clients are PAYING someone else to do it for them for a reason, because they don't know where to get it or if they can get enough money by themselves. You might as well tell them, "You don't need a broker, go straight to the bank for your SBA, here's a random rep's number, you don't have to mention my name!" You're a broker, do you handle sensitive information for bank applications? Or did you stop peddling SBAs and "your" CC split funder?
    I handle sensitive information BUT - whenever possible I provide a secure link for clients to enter their information, bank statements, DL , credit card statements.

I clearly understand they are paying someone, BUT, the person that is supposedly doing the submitting is attempting to circumvent security protocols.
    That would be a Red Flag

Even the company you mentioned has what appears to be a "Secure Portal"
    https://secure.seekcapital.com/funds...MTIzNi4wLjAuMA..
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    BTW, I'm proud to sell (peddle) the original Merchant Cash Advance Product - which is credit card splits
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

A VPN is a bad idea. I don't do credit cards but all my major VPNs are very restricted with banking apps so it MIGHT hurt more than help. I run my own VPN (plus a couple of the major ones) which works great especially when I am out of the country but it solves a different problem than blending in your web traffic

Member Reputation points: 1363

It's ISO's who do stuff like this that make credit card stacking a bad look, but if done legit no law stating it cannot be done from my digging. I just cannot see where a merchant would see the value paying 10-16% of total card balances approved to broker when it can be done directly themselves. Ethically it's tricky.

Oct. 13, 23, I needed ****** cash to purchase a property and rehab. I own a new small business. I was referred to a ******************************* at XXXXXXXXXXXXX *** by a banking associate who I asked for a Business Line of Credit. I also asked ***** for a business line of credit but he said ******** will give me what I need because my was too new. I must develop a relationship with the bank by getting credit cards." He explained his role seeking for numerous credit card company and and setting up and managing the application in return for a 10% payment on the total amount. I first give a verbal consent over phone recording then digitally sign a contract to pay 10%. I asked how can this process help, I didn't't want credit card debts? He said, I will get low limits on credit cards but he will get me higher limits with a 0% interest rate for 12 -18 mths up to 24. ***** said they have lawyer that goes through a loop hole in about 3 days. He repeated the same line my new business and build financial relationships reassured this is guaranteed. The banks called to verify my applications some banks he gave them all my information I didn't even fill out any information. I questioned him on that as well, he said due to time sensitivity and inability to easily access me at work he went ahead and filled it out. As I begin to receive the cards, he sent an invoice to be paid. I asked for 24hours to wire or a cashier check, he said it had to be paid before COB. It was approx ****pm. ***** said to pay it with one of the credit cards I just received. I activated it and paid approx. *****. I questioned for the 3rd time how and when is the lawyer going to liquidate the cards to cash. On Oct 27, ***** then disclosed I have to pay the lawyer an additional 6% of the total cedit cards limits. I told him how insane this was he gave none disclosure upfront, I would not have enough to close and rehab if I have to pay ****** from ******. The agent got confrontational and insistent.
    Uber driver who tried his hand in MCA got fired now studying the industry to avoid pitfalls. Any advice, direction or information references offered are greatly appreciated and will be researched. Interests: Alternative/Traditional business financing and regulation

Fund&Grow also does this, they even take a yearly membership fee.

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    A VPN is a bad idea. I don't do credit cards but all my major VPNs are very restricted with banking apps so it MIGHT hurt more than help. I run my own VPN (plus a couple of the major ones) which works great especially when I am out of the country but it solves a different problem than blending in your web traffic

Ahhh, I see... so your saying the major banks flag the larger VPN's ? We use Express and have noticed some signs that it's being flagged...

Don't listen to yankee - he's been here for years, hates everything - has ****ty products

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCapitalFunding View Post
    Don't listen to yankee - he's been here for years, hates everything - has ****ty products
    Name one product that I sell that is ****?
    dave@fcbankcard.com