Killer sales rep/closer looking for job
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Killer sales rep/closer looking for job

I have a friend who I've worked closely with in this business and hes a killer on the phone. Great opener, excellent closer, and dedicated worker. He also cares deeply about the company/people he works for and goes out of his way to excel or help in any way possible. I know this because I used to run a brokerage shop where this guy took it upon himself to train new reps, write sales scripts, and get deals closed that no one else was able to. He's looking for a remote position reach out to me if anyone is interested in hiring a remote sales rep, thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    I have a friend who I've worked closely with in this business and hes a killer on the phone. Great opener, excellent closer, and dedicated worker. He also cares deeply about the company/people he works for and goes out of his way to excel or help in any way possible. I know this because I used to run a brokerage shop where this guy took it upon himself to train new reps, write sales scripts, and get deals closed that no one else was able to. He's looking for a remote position reach out to me if anyone is interested in hiring a remote sales rep, thank you.
    He cannot post himself?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 122873 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    He cannot post himself?
    Maybe he's doing this as a favor for his friend, Dave. Ease up a bit.

What forum violations has PCfunder committed on this post?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

He cannot post himself?
    my gosh man do you have any ounce of happiness in you whatsoever lmao. I don't think I've seen you post a single thing other than bothering people or complaining about people.

Yes I am helping my friend who's been out of the game for a little bit and called me seeing if I knew anyone hiring I really don't think you need to panic over this as well man lol

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    my gosh man do you have any ounce of happiness in you whatsoever lmao. I don't think I've seen you post a single thing other than bothering people or complaining about people.

Yes I am helping my friend who's been out of the game for a little bit and called me seeing if I knew anyone hiring I really don't think you need to panic over this as well man lol
    No panic, just curious why a person with those credentials would not be placing himself in front of people.
    Their are numerous funders-lenders that he could sign up with as an ISO - he could hire himself !
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    Maybe he's doing this as a favor for his friend, Dave. Ease up a bit.

What forum violations has PCfunder committed on this post?
    Did I indicate he had ? Chill out !!!
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Actually I might have mistaken you for someone else my bad lol

I stopped using dailyfunder awhile ago because it somehow turned into a place where the most Karen like people I've ever seen in my life hangout out all day even though we're in an industry that's very sales forward where strong personalities win and you need to be tough to make money. I mean you literally can't post anything on here anymore without some random person who has nothing to do anything being like "excuse me sir!!! did you put your companies website!!!!!! I DEMAND to speak to the manager NOW" its crazy

but yeah regardless of that this guy is a killer on the phone and is looking to get back into the game.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 122873 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Did I indicate he had ? Chill out !!!
    Why are you yelling?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 221798

No panic, just curious why a person with those credentials would not be placing himself in front of people.
    Their are numerous funders-lenders that he could sign up with as an ISO - he could hire himself !
    Why are you dictating what this person should do? Maybe he doesn't have the tech skills to start up from scratch. Maybe he doesn't like being independent and/or wants a base salary and prefers to chill out at night, rather than work until 9am as a startup. Maybe he's not a business owner personality. Maybe he doesn't know the industry's best practices these days. Maybe he's been out of the game long enough and he just wants to "plug and play." Maybe he doesn't want to hang around DF and risk you begging him to do CC splits with him or "recommending" an SBA at 3am.

I have also personally helped someone who was never in the industry try to get a job. Why should someone with experience be worse?

I guess Dave prefers someone posting "I'm a new ISO, send me agreements" so that you can send him info on the GenieCard. pcfunder isn't in "panic" mode, and you don't have to comment because you aren't hiring him. Dave, you are a depressing jerk, your "content" doesn't help anyone, just stop.

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Why are you yelling?
    because he is a grumpy old man.
    Coming on with a free email as a new user will not get as positive as a response than a vet vouching for him

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Why are you dictating what this person should do? Maybe he doesn't have the tech skills to start up from scratch. Maybe he doesn't like being independent and/or wants a base salary and prefers to chill out at night, rather than work until 9am as a startup. Maybe he's not a business owner personality. Maybe he doesn't know the industry's best practices these days. Maybe he's been out of the game long enough and he just wants to "plug and play." Maybe he doesn't want to hang around DF and risk you begging him to do CC splits with him or "recommending" an SBA at 3am.

I have also personally helped someone who was never in the industry try to get a job. Why should someone with experience be worse?

I guess Dave prefers someone posting "I'm a new ISO, send me agreements" so that you can send him info on the GenieCard. pcfunder isn't in "panic" mode, and you don't have to comment because you aren't hiring him. Dave, you are a depressing jerk, your "content" doesn't help anyone, just stop.
    Look in the mirror when seeking "A JERK" I simply stated why would not a person seeking a "remote position" with his credentials,
    not post himself. A very simple inquiry, that does not require a jerk like yourself to respond.

As for cc splits, that is the original MCA Product and still remains today a viable product for many business owners.
    BTW, IF my content is meaningless, why do you continue to read my posts ?
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Why are you yelling?
    Who is yelling?
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Who is yelling?
    It's amazing that someone of your age would actually use the "I know you are, but what am I?" response.

I'll explain it to you since I know you're new to the "net" (based on your website.com). Since you are not face-to-face with someone, the user-base has created text-based equivalents of expressing inflection in speech. Every time that you type ALL CAPS or type "!!!", it is the internet (you don't need to capitalize the I) way of yelling. You might also want to familiarize yourself with abbreviations such as <BG> <ROTFL> <BRB> or <TTYL> that they use on the BBS. That's the message board that you use your 14.4 or 28.8 modem (or if you're super modern, 56k) to dialup and connect, hopefully they have an open connection. BTW (internet-ese for "by the way"), make sure you have a separate landline for yourself, or dial *70 to cancel the call waiting when you dial out, because if a call comes in, it may knock you offline and you won't be able to use your Lynx browser to surf or play Lynx Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    It's amazing that someone of your age would actually use the "I know you are, but what am I?" response.

I'll explain it to you since I know you're new to the "net" (based on your website.com). Since you are not face-to-face with someone, the user-base has created text-based equivalents of expressing inflection in speech. Every time that you type ALL CAPS or type "!!!", it is the internet (you don't need to capitalize the I) way of yelling. You might also want to familiarize yourself with abbreviations such as <BG> <ROTFL> <BRB> or <TTYL> that they use on the BBS. That's the message board that you use your 14.4 or 28.8 modem (or if you're super modern, 56k) to dialup and connect, hopefully they have an open connection. BTW (internet-ese for "by the way"), make sure you have a separate landline for yourself, or dial *70 to cancel the call waiting when you dial out, because if a call comes in, it may knock you offline and you won't be able to use your Lynx browser to surf or play Lynx Adventure.
    BTW - You continue to prove that you are in fact a JERK and a FOOL.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

BTW - You continue to prove that you are in fact a JERK and a FOOL.
    If you can explain the logic showing that I'm a Fool, that would be great.
    But yes, I agree, I'm being a jerk to you, because you in fact were being a jerk to the OP.
    Takes one to know one.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

I sent you a P.M. I would love to talk to your guy. In fact I hopped on here today looking for exactly what you posted.
    Sean Hawley
    CEO
    BLF
    Bright Light Freight
    shawley@brightlightfreight.com.com
    631-210-6327
    SBA, Term Loans, LOC, MCA & Equipment Finance (Transportation & Trucking)