Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
So I looked up a few of their account reps at Bluevine, and some of them have indeed moved on, but others have stayed on. That was pretty low to just cut us off without at least paying residuals on the existing files. It's within our contracts, but to use us as a springboard to merchants in and then just cut us off was pretty low. That being said, I don't think many brokers in our circles liked them as much as I did, since brokers were constantly stacking them or using them to double-fund and saying "you have a term product AND a LOC now!" when Bluevine would just cut off the LOC when they see the MCA there, so their broker channels were not probably very profitable.
Pretty spot on here. I think Bluevine has/had a decent product, but like a lot of things, crap brokers tend to ruin a lot of things. Bluevine was never easy to deal with, a lot of rep changes, sloppy behavior etc. They are one of only a couple funders/lenders we had problems with in that area in many years. We stopped using them right before covid, and am even more glad now since I am not part of the getting stiffed crowd.