Backdoor Article
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 12699

Backdoor Article

https://debanked.com/2024/04/backdoo...youre-a-loser/

This is excellent and great to see this getting the attention it deserves!

I hope there is a great deal of attention placed on this new wave of pack selling. Not only are the ones selling these absolute losers, the BUYERS of these might even be bigger losers. If there was not a market for these, people would not be coming out of the woodwork selling stolen personal information like they are. Brazen is an understatement. If you are buying packs vs cultivating cold data, doing internal lead gen, or working with a trusted vendor for data, you are the KING LOSER of the hill, and I hope names start flying. Will be great to see some "highly respected" brokers/funders caught up in the brewing storm and taking their ball home in shame.

Maybe some massive attention on these serious problems will propel all the good guys in this space to new heights.
    Last edited by diditevenfund; 04-25-2024 at 11:57 AM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

This is just silly amd immature

Haven't you figured out by now that this industry is packed with sociopaths, who could care less of your feelings one way or the other?

Calling them losers.....like it is some sacred Scarlett Letter?

You want to stop these folks, have the merchant prove to the AG of their state that their info is being passed around like a $2 *****. That's the only way to get any results

Senior Member Reputation points: 12699

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    This is just silly amd immature

Haven't you figured out by now that this industry is packed with sociopaths, who could care less of your feelings one way or the other?

Calling them losers.....like it is some sacred Scarlett Letter?

You want to stop these folks, have the merchant prove to the AG of their state that their info is being passed around like a $2 *****. That's the only way to get any results
    You think I actually care what you or anyone else thinks about what I posted? Its a public forum, get over it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69138 Olderguy's Avatar

Problem will go away when the industry gets regulated out of business. Same thing happened to the mortgage industry. They had fake CPA letters, fake paystubs, fake bank statements, falsified appraisals. All the bad players left the industry.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 04-25-2024 at 01:43 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Yea I called them losers, because brokers that buy back door data are losers. They suck, the whoever sells it to them sucks. I'm now on the fence about whether or not you are also in that category LOL

Yes, it is a scarlet letter. If you actually respect yourself as a salesperson/business owner, or even just like a human. Imagine lying in every conversation you have, living like a thief, and some dude on the internet still defends you - even though you're too lazy to do your own job. Shout out Chambo, he's holding it down for the scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Problem will go away when the industry gets regulated out of business. Same thing happened to the mortgage industry. They had fake CPA letters, fake paystubs, fake bank statements, falsified appraisals. All the bad players left the industry.
    Steve why are you even on this site? All you talk about is regulation and demonize the entire MCA industry. You claim to only do conventional financing yet I have proven in the past that in fact you do facilitate cash advances. Seems to me that people like you are the real issue!

Senior Member Reputation points: 69138 Olderguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SFllc View Post
    Steve why are you even on this site? All you talk about is regulation and demonize the entire MCA industry. You claim to only do conventional financing yet I have proven in the past that in fact you do facilitate cash advances. Seems to me that people like you are the real issue!
    I guess you are missing the point....many MCA brokers and agents are in it for the quick buck. I would say that very few of you have any interest in doing what in the best interest of the client. Short term, quick buck mentality and lying to clients sometimes seems to be the SOP in this business.

There are a few brokers (certainly not you) who ARE interested in seeing how else they can help their clients get better financing. Their client says they want a term loan and many of you are clueless what to do, so you call me. Yes I've done a few MCA's when that is the only immediate solution for a client...but that is a symptom of a greater problem and that's where I can help.

This industry is headed for death. You want to go die with it, be my guest.

I offer alternatives to death....alternative financing.

Brokers call me every day to just ask questions and learn about alternatives.

Obviously someone sees value in the information I provide.

If it doesn't float your boat, just simply put me on your ignore list instead of complaining about my posts.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 04-25-2024 at 11:22 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10217

I can tell you right now that over the last 15 years I have been with Centrex selling and consulting on enterprise finance technology, the most successful shops will use MCA as a tool to get their client a higher and/or better facility. Though I have seen the MCA product a million times work on its own for good quality purposes, I still think using it as a tool on your tool belt is the best way to use it.

And the MCA product/space isn't dying at all. Will regs come in and make it more difficult? Yes most definitely......but I have seen this product go through the 2000 dot bomb, 2008 financial crisis, COVID, high interest rates, lawsuits etc etc. It's a good product and it is simply abused by people and organizations that don't know and/or understand the broader landscape of corporate finance.

My thoughts.

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    (888) 622-5810 ex 101
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    www.centrexsoftware.com

I have Known Steve Benjamin, Professional Business Loans for a while now, i myself have several deals that are with Steve @ the moment.
    Steve is old school, Workaholic, truly cares about the merchant, and does his due diligence in getting truly quality money for clients, whether its thru Heloc or No Doc Loan or A good Term Loan,
    i have seen his work up closely, i can say extremely rare! and that's why i work some of my files with Steve.

I know he has helped many people on the Forums as well, Definitely an Asset and a Think Tank that figures out a way around obstacles, and has many years experience in the Industry with priceless contacts that make things a Reality for the client and a Nightmare for the MCA broker robbing and then robbing some more of the client.

That spells it out pretty clear!