Fora OverDebiting?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Question Fora OverDebiting?

Hey, I have a merchant I been working with. He paid off early on a Fora position and the one I put in behind. He's saying that Fora has been continuing to pull their Daily ACH even after wire was confirmed. He claims Fora is now also dodging him completely.

Just curious if anyone's heard of this happening with Fora before, I usually consider them to be reliable on these matters. Just because of how corporate they are.

Purpman (3).jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

a lot of times they have 3 payments that take time to clear and once that does they return funds

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

So you're telling me Fora is connected to Delta!?!?!???!?!?!?!

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanHendrix View Post
    Hey, I have a merchant I been working with. He paid off early on a Fora position and the one I put in behind. He's saying that Fora has been continuing to pull their Daily ACH even after wire was confirmed. He claims Fora is now also dodging him completely.

Just curious if anyone's heard of this happening with Fora before, I usually consider them to be reliable on these matters. Just because of how corporate they are.

Purpman (3).jpg

But in all seriousness merchant prob wired in the cleared balance they will prob refund it

That's what I was figuring, the dude is an old southern guy though. So he's very dramatic and likes to shout about this stuff a lot

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

fora prob just waiting to clear and will refund in few days. If not then yeah got big problem

Fora is a reputable company with truly great reps that take merchants seriously.

I have seen many many funders pull 3 extra ach payments and then return it once it all clears.

I would not worry about this when you're dealing with FORA, Other funders in the space do not always return the over pulls i have seen that many many times before.

Fora is legit tell merch not to worry they prob either mailed a check lol or waiting however many business days before the debits can't be returned before refunding

Senior Member Reputation points: 43038 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

As an aside, their portal is a complete joke

You want something done you need to put it into the portal, but when you request an adjustment you need to do it outside of the portal, but they tell you they dont check their emails
    Fora if you're reading this your system is actual dog****

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    As an aside, their portal is a complete joke

You want something done you need to put it into the portal, but when you request an adjustment you need to do it outside of the portal, but they tell you they dont check their emails
    Fora if you're reading this your system is actual dog****

I feel like I've seen you send this very exact message regarding Fora's portal before. Hmmmm

Senior Member Reputation points: 43038 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanHendrix View Post
    I feel like I've seen you send this very exact message regarding Fora's portal before. Hmmmm
    I may as well have copypasted it, because it was a POS then and its a POS now