Landfall Data
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Landfall Data

Just curious on here since I get calls and texts from 12 people working here a day. Has anyone ever gotten good data from them? When I say good data I mean you've bought leads and funded multiple deals off of them. Appreciate your feedback.

Find out if they service debt companies as well and you'll have your answer if its worth it. Also, no I do not know, just suggesting a very important question and thing to look at with a lead vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    Find out if they service debt companies as well and you'll have your answer if its worth it. Also, no I do not know, just suggesting a very important question and thing to look at with a lead vendor.
    Great question to ask. I made this post since I've given them multiple opportunities and the data is sub par every time. I fund using multiple data sources but the data they claim is so HOT is so NOT. Not trying to bash anyone, just want to see if anyone had different experiences.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10589

Data is becoming a tough game to play in. Carriers block a lot of things you never see or realize. You can dial and never ring on all ATT phones and not know it.

If youre buying data and you're having issues you should consider if its mobile or landlines you're calling. If mobile you might be blocked by a carrier. In the mobile space 3 companies control 95% of the phones, in the landline space there's dozens of providers so being blocked by 1 mobile carrier hurts more than one landline provider.

Most people have a crossroads to pick. Stay with data and fight the carriers and merchants who don't want the calls or work optin leads and show good behavior to the carriers and they will let you ring on the other end.

People are annoyed at telemarketers its only a matter of time before the practice dies out in favor of another process.
    Pop Brands, inc. fka Popcrumbs
    www.popbrands.io

Transparent and trustworthy lead generation company in the MCA space since 2015
    MCA leads from www.lndrscompete.com
    We spend $1,000's a day on Meta, Google, X, TikTok and others to generate qualified prospects for you!

Landfall Data

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pocket Funder View Post
    Just curious on here since I get calls and texts from 12 people working here a day. Has anyone ever gotten good data from them? When I say good data I mean you've bought leads and funded multiple deals off of them. Appreciate your feedback.
    APOLOGIES to Landfall, that post should have noted one of his former rep's first name E (who is no longer with us, God Bless his family) who took our money and didn't produce as promised and failed to give the promised MAKE GOOD...so, Landfall and Kevin Brody ALL GOOD, I want to clarify that today April 17. THANKS ALL, (sorry for any confusion)
    Last edited by ChristopherParks; 04-17-2024 at 01:20 PM. Reason: name wrong company, it was FORMER Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherParks View Post
    Have never made money on their data, but have lost money. Gave them $10,000 to do an AI Lead Gen program thru a Rep and Kevin BIG CHEESE got involved, they did NOTHING for me. ZERO. They actually told me they would give me a "make-good" on it...NEVER DID. This is a consistent pattern, just worn-out data. I met with the team face to face in FL a few years ago, all nice people. I will not buy the data unless someone shows me an exceptional pattern of WINS. Be careful.
    $10k to run AI calls/texts on some random non opt in data? If they suggested that was a good idea to you, that says enough about them

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherParks View Post
    Have never made money on their data, but have lost money. Gave them $10,000 to do an AI Lead Gen program thru a Rep and Kevin BIG CHEESE got involved, they did NOTHING for me. ZERO. They actually told me they would give me a "make-good" on it...NEVER DID. This is a consistent pattern, just worn-out data. I met with the team face to face in FL a few years ago, all nice people. I will not buy the data unless someone shows me an exceptional pattern of WINS. Be careful.
    Thank you , thought it was just me.

cleared up the situation. Misunderstanding. Thanks Chris Parks
    Last edited by LeadGirl; 04-17-2024 at 10:06 PM.
    Best Regards,

Maria Pappas
    Chief of Sales
    LANDFALL MEDIA GROUP
    (954) 817-4511

mpappas@landfallmediagroup.com
    http://www.landfallmediagroup.com

cleared up
    Last edited by LeadGirl; 04-17-2024 at 10:05 PM. Reason: error
    Best Regards,

Maria Pappas
    Chief of Sales
    LANDFALL MEDIA GROUP
    (954) 817-4511

Maria, please remove as inaccurate, talk to Kevin

I’d like to know who you are @Back Pocket Funder because if there is ever an issue, we ALWAYS fix it. We always make it right. 18 years in the biz and still going strong. That speaks volumes. Feel free to reach out to me Maria (954) 817-4511.

This was an error. All cleared
    Best Regards,

Maria Pappas
    Chief of Sales
    LANDFALL MEDIA GROUP
    (954) 817-4511

Thanks Chris! We ALWAYS make good!
    Best Regards,

Maria Pappas
    Chief of Sales
    LANDFALL MEDIA GROUP
    (954) 817-4511

I’d like to know who you are @Back Pocket Funder because if there is ever an issue, we ALWAYS fix it. We always make it right. 18 years in the biz and still going strong. That speaks volumes. Feel free to reach out to me Maria (954) 817-4511.
    Best Regards,

Maria Pappas
    Chief of Sales
    LANDFALL MEDIA GROUP
    (954) 817-4511

Quote Originally Posted by LeadGirl View Post
    I never said you don't fix it. You guys are a legit company. Management seems great as well. That's not the issue. Your data didn't produce once after the multiple times me and my colleagues bought data from you guys. I consider myself very successful in this industry so I know it isn't me or my team since we are funding multiple times a day from various data sources, some even the old school UCCS. I didn't post this to bash your company . 18 years does speak volume. Just asking the community if anyone truly converts off your data , since I haven't and just disagree with how hot your data is. The data you guys advertise as "good and hot" shouldn't have to be replaced if it is what you guys claim. One day maybe ill give you guys another shot but I cant see in the near future until I hear actual Good Feedback from someone in MCA after working with your company.

Member Reputation points: 505

Sometimes its not your data, its your technology stack.

If you're struggling to connect to calls, check out www.augutech.io - We're a leading MCA dialer provider, and can help 4X connect rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylesh W. View Post
    Sometimes its not your data, its your technology stack.

If you're struggling to connect to calls, check out www.augutech.io - We're a leading MCA dialer provider, and can help 4X connect rates.
    Wonder how many ISOs have phone #s showing as scam/spam, total junk website, and bad reviews, and then blame data? Lol.

Not targeted at anyone in post just generally speaking.

Member Reputation points: 505

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    Wonder how many ISOs have phone #s showing as scam/spam, total junk website, and bad reviews, and then blame data? Lol.

Not targeted at anyone in post just generally speaking.
    Happens all the time! Which is exactly why we are hyper selective of who we work with.

Side note - Whats really been game changing for Brokers is actually putting the time into building brand awareness through collaborations, social media content, pods, etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 56332

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pocket Funder View Post
    I never said you don't fix it. You guys are a legit company. Management seems great as well. That's not the issue. Your data didn't produce once after the multiple times me and my colleagues bought data from you guys. I consider myself very successful in this industry so I know it isn't me or my team since we are funding multiple times a day from various data sources, some even the old school UCCS. I didn't post this to bash your company . 18 years does speak volume. Just asking the community if anyone truly converts off your data , since I haven't and just disagree with how hot your data is. The data you guys advertise as "good and hot" shouldn't have to be replaced if it is what you guys claim. One day maybe ill give you guys another shot but I cant see in the near future until I hear actual Good Feedback from someone in MCA after working with your company.

Well I can tell you Leadgirl fixes things. That's kind of her super power, when she's not training circus kittens to herd elephants.

Back pocket funder i totally agree with you uccs and aged is where i fund most..I also have different data recources..I used landfall and I'm just stating FACTS..100 brokers are calling the same files..most of them are defaults..high risk and they dont qualify