Landfall Data
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

If they had such good leads and data, why would they have to change their name from Landfall Data to Klover? Did they burn their name that bad? Some people I know called them "Landfill" Data..thought that was hysterical and rude at the same time. Wish the best, just wanted to share the name change from what I was told so no one is mislead.

I don’t know who you are friend, but it’s those who don’t know how to convert data are the ones who complain.

Landfall Media acquired a new publishing company in April 2024. With growth, came rebrand, and we birthed the name Klover Data. Show me any data company going strong for over 18 years in the business, and I’ll give you Free leads for life. Those others you say who called us Landfill, I beg to differ. Tell them to call me and I’ll show them how good my leads are. I am proud to be a partner at Klover Data! Any one who has worked with me, or knows me personally, will speak of my stellar customer service and my reputation.

mpappas@kloverdata.com
    (954) 817-4511

Let’s meet in person since you have a lot of invalid things to say. I’d love to meet you!

Call me �� (954) 817-4511