Line of credit scams
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

To be fair, Delta Bridge is the only good funder I've seen in this industry. They're always rock solid. Delta Bridge and YellowStone capital are probs my top 2 funders. They have really competitive LOC offers. Lmk if you want a contact to either Delta Bridge or YellowStone, Cuz they are very separate entities. Not connected at all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanHendrix View Post
    To be fair, Delta Bridge is the only good funder I've seen in this industry. They're always rock solid. Delta Bridge and YellowStone capital are probs my top 2 funders. They have really competitive LOC offers. Lmk if you want a contact to either Delta Bridge or YellowStone, Cuz they are very separate entities. Not connected at all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Huh?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

totally. I heard they also offer mortgages under 2%
    Lifetime Funding
    nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com
    516-604-0609

Senior Member Reputation points: 3942

Yellowstone it TOP HOT GARGBAGE. You've been on this forum for like 5 minutes lmfaooo

Senior Member Reputation points: 8833

Lol what planet are you on?

First of all the Yellowstone entity has been totally inactive for many years at this point. There Hasn’t
    been “contacts” over there for years

Second, unless you live under a rock- Delta Bridge is basically closed now. They shut their doors recently.

And lastly they never ever offered LOCs

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Quote Originally Posted by simonwein12 View Post
    Lol what planet are you on?

First of all the Yellowstone entity has been totally inactive for many years at this point. Haven’t been “contacts” over there for years

Second, unless you live under a rock- Delta Bridge is basically closed now. They shut their doors recently.

And lastly they never ever offered LOCs
    I think he’s trolling guys