http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-from-banking/

Apparently it is targeting several businesses based on the moral and political views of President Obama and his henchman, Eric Holder(I have read Holder is stepping down but he has done plenty of damage). This article focuses on how gun shops are having a very difficult time banking (it also mentions short-term lenders).

I already went into a mini rant on the other post about Rahm Emmanuel targeting MCA providers so i wont get into it, but what are everyone's thoughts on this? The Government going after the B2B sector isn't supposed to happen, but I would not put it past them. Is there a silver lining here though? If traditional banks are turning their backs on gun shops why can't we embrace them? I'm sure they need access to working capital like any other small business. And for a traditional MCA Split deal the residual could be very profitable if one was to build a nice book of business from gun shops in Texas and other gun friendly states. I understand why a lot of Lenders decline them and do not want them on their portfolio, but maybe some should revisit it... Which Lenders will currently fund a gun shop?