Commission Question
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Understood, and thanks again for the help. I've been researching it a bit lately and it seems like there is a lot more room for this financing alternative to grow. MCNetwork, do you see a lot of new players in the industry lately? Would you say its helped in terms of lowering loan costs, or hurt your biz at all in terms of too much competition??

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by Ditty View Post
    Understood, and thanks again for the help. I've been researching it a bit lately and it seems like there is a lot more room for this financing alternative to grow. MCNetwork, do you see a lot of new players in the industry lately? Would you say its helped in terms of lowering loan costs, or hurt your biz at all in terms of too much competition??
    Yes there are many new players in the industry and it's made it harder to close deals. I've seen new players offering competitive rates on the types of deals that most established lenders wouldn't touch with a stick. The lure of easy money is getting in the way of common sense and many of the new players will be out of business in a year or two. Unfortunately, it's making me lose some deals in the meantime. You really need to have sharp selling skills to succeed in this market.