Hello Daily Funders

My name is Mitch Levy. Some of you may already know me, some may not. I have been working in the MCA collections space for the last 11 years working defaults from the early pre-legal stages through the litigation process and subsequent enforcement of judgments and UCC's.

I work with one of the preeminent attorneys in the MCA world and we are looking to expand. He and I do things the right way; we do not bend the rules nor do we take chances that subvert the rule of law or place/create any negative focus or implications. That may not work for some funders who as we know, like to take chances that contravene the legal requirements necessary to be successful and sustain.

In this day and age and with the landscape such as it is, it is an even more sound business model.

What we wish for is to connect with like-minded funders who want not only success which we bring daily, but doing so the right way. Those we work with now are a perfect example of the right type of funders in the MCA world and that is who we are interested in getting to know more of.

I am keenly aware that there are a myriad of collection teams promoting themselves here and elsewhere. Like them, I will also tout our skills and ability to get the job done. The difference, which I can offer and (most) others cannot, is a decade long track record of zero issues and supreme success backed by empirical data.

If there is anyone here who would have interest in learning what we do differently and why it is so successful, I am happy to have that conversation and would certainly welcome it.

We are very good at what we do, and would like the opportunity to work with anyone who may need help with their recoveries, and who would share our mindset on how that can and should actually be accomplished.

For those who do, you are welcome to message me or call me directly at the number below

Thank you.

Mitchell Levy

Tel-877-669-7943