7 figures in wholesale B2B sales Biz, seeks provider of financing to its clients
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

7 figures in wholesale B2B sales Biz, seeks provider of financing to its clients

I have a client that owns a business that sells building materials to contractors and builders who wants to issue something like a co branded credit card .

I am looking for a resource in this area anyone can recommend.

My client does not want to take on any of the risk of lending though . I think maybe having a third party issue house credit accounts to his clients might be a better fit, as I think co branded credit cards would require an extremely large volume of annual transactions to be logical .

The Merchaht has annual sales in the B 2 B area of several million annually to business owners in the construction industry.

Please email me at adam.c@guaranteedbusinessfunding.org if you have a good solution to recommend.

Thank you !
    Adam
    GuaranteedBusinessFunding.org
    https://youtu.be/mybidL88Whg?si=lvYezMXKGTqjUw9k

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by GBFunding View Post
    I have a client that owns a business that sells building materials to contractors and builders who wants to issue something like a co branded credit card .

I am looking for a resource in this area anyone can recommend.

My client does not want to take on any of the risk of lending though . I think maybe having a third party issue house credit accounts to his clients might be a better fit, as I think co branded credit cards would require an extremely large volume of annual transactions to be logical .

The Merchaht has annual sales in the B 2 B area of several million annually to business owners in the construction industry.

Please email me at adam.c@guaranteedbusinessfunding.org if you have a good solution to recommend.

Thank you !
    Adam
    GuaranteedBusinessFunding.org
    https://youtu.be/mybidL88Whg?si=lvYezMXKGTqjUw9k
    If he doesn't want any risk, that's gonna be hard.
    In theory, he should get a non-recourse factor.
    If he's selling to contractors, it will depend on THEIR credit.
    But at least he gets paid up-front.

What he really wants though is supply chain financing. Those lenders are going to require MUCH larger volume, though.

Another idea could be to partner with a broker like myself and he can refer them to us and collect a referral fee for supplying a name and phone number to whoever needs the financing. If you want to make a connection we can work out an override for you as well.

I have access to SBA, equipment financing, term loans, lines of credit and cash advances.

If this may work for you or your client feel free to reach out and lets have a conversation

Matthew Auletta
    National Business Capital
    Mauletta@national.biz
    631-371-0949