Funding recommendations?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Funding recommendations?

Hey All,

Looking for some guidance. I am setting up a lending department. I'm a Sales Director for an agent office that offers credit card processing. Our niche is High-risk Payments.

I have a decent amount of leads that come in that are specifically looking for funding so I just set up an integrated solution for merchants that have credit card processing, however, I am finding that a handful of our leads don't have credit card processing but might still have business history and consistent revenue.

Looking for recommendations for direct funders that might be able to fill this void. Appreciate any guidance. It's been a while since I directly worked in the MCA space and so jumping back into it, things have changed a little bit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by RussellTANK View Post
    Hey All,

Looking for some guidance. I am setting up a lending department. I'm a Sales Director for an agent office that offers credit card processing. Our niche is High-risk Payments.

I have a decent amount of leads that come in that are specifically looking for funding so I just set up an integrated solution for merchants that have credit card processing, however, I am finding that a handful of our leads don't have credit card processing but might still have business history and consistent revenue.

Looking for recommendations for direct funders that might be able to fill this void. Appreciate any guidance. It's been a while since I directly worked in the MCA space and so jumping back into it, things have changed a little bit.
    Feel free to reach out to me. My company also does cc splits and ach payments. Our first positions work like a line of credit in a way and have diiferent types of payment structures for different types of business.

Scott Platto
    Scott@tmrnow
    tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

Anyone here can help, just depends on the programs & relationships you want to pursue and offer to your merchants

We offer 1-2nd positions.

1% per week cost of capital, pay-as-you-go. Cost of capital is controlled by the merchant.

Merchant can draw additional funds every 10 weeks.

regiumfunding.com
    mike@regiumfunding.com

It's fantastic to see your initiative in setting up a lending department, especially in the high-risk payments niche. At PAZ, we specialize in providing tailored solutions.

Our integrated solutions can seamlessly support your lending department by providing access to direct funding and alternative financing options. Plus, our experienced team is here to guide you every step of the way, ensuring a smooth and successful partnership.

Let's discuss how we can collaborate to empower your lending department and better serve your clients. Feel free to reach out, and let's explore the possibilities together!
    Daniel Gold
    Paz Funding Source LLC
    310-845-6112
    Dan@PazFundingSource.com
    [B]ALL submissions should be sent to Partners@PazFundingSource.com with CC to dan@PazFundingSource.com for quickest response.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

Quote Originally Posted by Paz View Post
    It's fantastic to see your initiative in setting up a lending department, especially in the high-risk payments niche. At PAZ, we specialize in providing tailored solutions.

Our integrated solutions can seamlessly support your lending department by providing access to direct funding and alternative financing options. Plus, our experienced team is here to guide you every step of the way, ensuring a smooth and successful partnership.

Let's discuss how we can collaborate to empower your lending department and better serve your clients. Feel free to reach out, and let's explore the possibilities together!
    You couldnt write a response yourself? you needed chatGPT? lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

We would be help to you. Please reach out and lets discuss what options and how I may help get your files funded. Thank you & looking forward!
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

If you may be interested in a partnership with a broker I have access to SBA, equipment financing, term loans, lines of credit and cash advances. We do offer referral fees as well so if you are having a hard time placing something and want to work together let's discuss a potential partnership.

Matthew Auletta
    National Business Capital
    Mauletta@national.biz
    631-371-0949