Shady Broker/Lenders: Doug Quick of Advanced Gravity LLC
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Shady Broker/Lenders: Doug Quick of Advanced Gravity LLC

I have been in this business since 2010 and I have met my share of shady Brokers/Lenders that will lie to you about their business model and sell the illusion that they are more than a broker. I met this fake Lender in November of 2023, I was in need of a 1MM LOC and I was introduced to a guy from a solid recommendation on a thread from this platform. I have met many good Brokers/Lenders on this platform which helped me close many deals over the years and I will keep using this platform as a source of referrals and recommendations to lending sources to close deals. I was introduced this guy name Doug Quick of Advanced Gravity LLC ( www.douglasquick.com ). He is based out of Boca Raton, FL but he is a New Yorker that moved south. He spoke a good game and even though we did not qualify that client for the 1MM LOC, I gained a level of trust and respect for Doug. I introduced him to another one of my best clients for a $250K MCA because Doug told me that he Syndicate in 90% of his deals. We jointly closed the client on Feb 2nd with Rapid Advance which paid 8Pts confirmed. That guy sent me ACH Deposit for $1500 and not $10,000 that we agreed as a split. I learned that Doug Quick has been cheating many brokers over the years and the biggest scam is what he is doing to his wife the Founder of Advanced Gravity LLC. She created the business in 2019 and the guy has not paid taxes on the hundreds of Thousands of Dollars that he earned using her EIN from 2020 thru 2023. I was able to get a hold of his taxes and saw that he filed married jointly and used his personal Social in the schedule C and not the 1120 form for her EIN for Advanced Gravity LLC. The reason why I share this is because this guy might be the worst of all the bad brokers that I have crossed over the years... Stay away from this Doug Quick of Infinity Holdings LLC DBA Advanced Gravity Capital. He created a new business entity from his wife but using Advanced Gravity in his business name. He is leaving her with a huge Tax liability of the unpaid taxes on the 1099's over the years. The reluctance to pay taxes is called Tax evasion. The wife I bet has no clue of the tax stuff because my folks that I used to investigate him confirmed that she was just the figure head on the legal set up. This guy is pure scum.

Member Reputation points: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by markmason21 View Post
    I have been in this business since 2010 and I have met my share of shady Brokers/Lenders that will lie to you about their business model and sell the illusion that they are more than a broker. I met this fake Lender in November of 2023, I was in need of a 1MM LOC and I was introduced to a guy from a solid recommendation on a thread from this platform. I have met many good Brokers/Lenders on this platform which helped me close many deals over the years and I will keep using this platform as a source of referrals and recommendations to lending sources to close deals. I was introduced this guy name Doug Quick of Advanced Gravity LLC ( www.douglasquick.com ). He is based out of Boca Raton, FL but he is a New Yorker that moved south. He spoke a good game and even though we did not qualify that client for the 1MM LOC, I gained a level of trust and respect for Doug. I introduced him to another one of my best clients for a $250K MCA because Doug told me that he Syndicate in 90% of his deals. We jointly closed the client on Feb 2nd with Rapid Advance which paid 8Pts confirmed. That guy sent me ACH Deposit for $1500 and not $10,000 that we agreed as a split. I learned that Doug Quick has been cheating many brokers over the years and the biggest scam is what he is doing to his wife the Founder of Advanced Gravity LLC. She created the business in 2019 and the guy has not paid taxes on the hundreds of Thousands of Dollars that he earned using her EIN from 2020 thru 2023. I was able to get a hold of his taxes and saw that he filed married jointly and used his personal Social in the schedule C and not the 1120 form for her EIN for Advanced Gravity LLC. The reason why I share this is because this guy might be the worst of all the bad brokers that I have crossed over the years... Stay away from this Doug Quick of Infinity Holdings LLC DBA Advanced Gravity Capital. He created a new business entity from his wife but using Advanced Gravity in his business name. He is leaving her with a huge Tax liability of the unpaid taxes on the 1099's over the years. The reluctance to pay taxes is called Tax evasion. The wife I bet has no clue of the tax stuff because my folks that I used to investigate him confirmed that she was just the figure head on the legal set up. This guy is pure scum.
    The last name "QUICK" real or not would of raised my suspicions immediately.
    Uber driver who tried his hand in MCA got fired now studying the industry to avoid pitfalls. Any advice, direction or information references offered are greatly appreciated and will be researched. Interests: Alternative/Traditional business financing and regulation

Senior Member Reputation points: 14399

Sorry to hear that. Stay away from anyone named "Ryan" as well. Split your deals with ROK. Never any data or pay issues.

We need a WALL OF SHAME here.
    Last edited by Shorebird; 04-05-2024 at 02:49 PM.

We should have a WALL OF SHAME for both bad Brokers and Lenders that ripped folks off by either not paying commission, Back dooring your client info to another lender, selling their contact information, and other bad stuff....

Senior Member Reputation points: 12699

Lol love the callout site you made, ranks for his company name organically.

I am not playing anymore.... Folks screw you over, just take the 20 Bucks to create a website and blast their azz.... This guy is as bad as they come. He is screwing over his wife big time with the tax situations

Member Reputation points: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by markmason21 View Post
    I am not playing anymore.... Folks screw you over, just take the 20 Bucks to create a website and blast their azz.... This guy is as bad as they come. He is screwing over his wife big time with the tax situations
    I think Mr. Quick is in for a hard landing. Definitely catching that tax case for his wife as I would assume the guy who posted this tipped them off with amount of effort he put into that site. Second, his wife is soon if not already out the door. "Honey I did it for both of us not flying in 2024." A real man protects his wife and loved ones not put them in moving traffic with blinders on.
    Uber driver who tried his hand in MCA got fired now studying the industry to avoid pitfalls. Any advice, direction or information references offered are greatly appreciated and will be researched. Interests: Alternative/Traditional business financing and regulation