Mulligan Paused Funding ? Anyone else hear this
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not sure if they actually paused, I know their ISO channel has been thinned dramatically though. Where did you hear of an outright pause?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Quote Originally Posted by powerhousecapital View Post
    just funded a deal the other day with them

They are actively suspending people who are not funding enough. I highly doubt they paused their operation.

They told me they are opening up their box actually and funding more than ever. They also mentioned they were kicking off shops that aren't funding volume with them so maybe you guys arent funding enough.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pocket Funder View Post
    They told me they are opening up their box actually and funding more than ever. They also mentioned they were kicking off shops that aren't funding volume with them so maybe you guys arent funding enough.

I do not blame them or any funder for doing that. Why should funders keep an iso on the books that just waste their underwritings time reviewing files that are not in thier box or do not get sold. I deal with this every day from iso's.

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    I do not blame them or any funder for doing that. Why should funders keep an iso on the books that just waste their underwritings time reviewing files that are not in thier box or do not get sold. I deal with this every day from iso's.
    Mulligan has poor communication as well and will not respond to deals for days and days.

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    Mulligan has poor communication as well and will not respond to deals for days and days.
    I am a iso rep for a good funder so i do not know how mulligan operates. I just pointed out what some funders go through and why the would get rid of brokers. I always respond to my brokers emails any time of the day.

What company are you with? Might want to sign up if we aren't already working together.

You heard wrong my friend

What company are you with? Might want to sign up if we aren't already working together.
    If you mean me I am with Tmrnow. If you are not signed up with me give me a call at 212-220-9872 so we can fix that lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 66673

I am a iso rep for a good funder so i do not know how mulligan operates. I just pointed out what some funders go through and why the would get rid of brokers. I always respond to my brokers emails any time of the day.
    Guy has never not used a thread to self promote. Your replies should have a separate section in the "promotions" section.

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    Guy has never not used a thread to self promote. Your replies should have a separate section in the "promotions" section.
    I do not create post to self promote me and my company. When a post is made about a file that someone is looking to get done i comment on it to get a file. That is a smart business thing to do.

I do not create post to self promote me and my company. When a post is made about a file that someone is looking to get done i comment on it to get a file. That is a smart business thing to do.
    This post was about Mulligan not funding. You find a way. It's annoying. But do you.

If you mean me I am with Tmrnow. If you are not signed up with me give me a call at 212-220-9872 so we can fix that lol.
    I remember running a CC split deal with TMRNOW. It was a grueling and painful process. You guys had my merchant send 20 stips and even changed the CC processor to whatever CC processor you guys wanted him to use. Went through all that just for your UW to kill it for a default. Worked it for a whole week and made my merchant switch processors for nothing. Never again sorry scotty. Good guy but never again.

I remember running a CC split deal with TMRNOW. It was a grueling and painful process. You guys had my merchant send 20 stips and even changed the CC processor to whatever CC processor you guys wanted him to use. Went through all that just for your UW to kill it for a default. Worked it for a whole week and made my merchant switch processors for nothing. Never again sorry scotty. Good guy but never again.
    And you were the rep on it too lol

Ouchie

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

I'm not familiar with this funder but when you do a CC split deal, it does require the merchant to switch processors, that's how the deal gets paid back and killing deals just prior to funding is nothing new in this industry, so one deal that they couldn't fund shouldn't be a reason to say "never again" to a funder or you might eventually run out of funders!

What deal was this so i can see if was the rep or someone that is not here anymore. If the merchant had a prior default then it should of been declined. But if it was something that could of been found before all that I apologize and should not of happened. But if nothing came up on the initial findings and something popped up last minute that made us look harder then it is something out of our control.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I'm not familiar with this funder but when you do a CC split deal, it does require the merchant to switch processors, that's how the deal gets paid back and killing deals just prior to funding is nothing new in this industry, so one deal that they couldn't fund shouldn't be a reason to say "never again" to a funder or you might eventually run out of funders!
    Thank you for the comment. We do not always need to switch the processing over. We can try to do a lockbox but if a file is so risky we do want that to be a condition of the funding. We try not to let things kill a file at the end which most times they do not but once in awhile it does happen especially if the merchant is not honest with the broker and honest with us.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3832

Lmfaoooo. They do ask for a **** ton of things and then decline for something they should have declined at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by FunderFunding View Post
    Lmfaoooo. They do ask for a **** ton of things and then decline for something they should have declined at the beginning.
    Sounds like that type of company based off of all the crap he posts and every thread he hops on to self promote.

Quote Originally Posted by FunderFunding View Post
    We do ask for a lot of *** because one there are a lot of scammers out there. To many brokers and merchants lying to good funders to get a deal done and have no intention of paying or getting lied to in order to get money they cant afford to pay back. Our money is self invested and we do not borrow any money from investors or warehouse lines with nothing to lose when we fund a deal. It is very easy to run a soft credit pull and as for a driver licenses and voided check and bank login when you have nothing to lose. Give me your money to fund and we ill ask for nothing and when ou lose your money you will not like that. It is very rare we will decline a file at the end that can be found in the beginning. Somethings do not show up on credit on new york case search that we now check on submission. But no funder runs criminakl abck ground searches judgments tax liens tlos's ucc searches untl contracts are signed and thacan come up and kill a deal last minute.

Member Reputation points: 1154

What happened to the details on what's new at Mulligan ?
    This thread got derailed by the guy who almost got a deal on Shark Tank 12 yrs ago.
    WTF
    Jake Strelzik
    305- 785-2548

Quote Originally Posted by JakeS View Post
    What happened to the details on what's new at Mulligan ?
    This thread got derailed by the guy who almost got a deal on Shark Tank 12 yrs ago.
    WTF
    Cliff notes. Someone who got cut off thought Mulligan ceased funding. In reality they are doing massive sweep outs of brokers not funding.