Stop wasting your declined files - get paid large commissions - mca consolidates
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Stop wasting your declined files - get paid large commissions - mca consolidates

WE HAVE NON-DEFAULT CONSOLIDATIONS!

Many merchants are being declined for funding right now - stop throwing away those leads and start sending them to us.

We have programs for merchants who have defaulted but EVEN better we are able to do NON-DEFAULT CONSOLIDATIONS

Email me for me information!

Jonathan - isosubs@mcaconsolidates.com
    MCA Consolidates
    New York, NY

Senior Member Reputation points: 9983

No one is sending you files, go crawl back in to whatever trump building you came from and go market your bs consolidation elsewhere. This **** has gotta stop

Senior Member Reputation points: 68639 Olderguy's Avatar

Bro....as said....move this to Promotions....that's where all these types of posts belong.

And requires address, phone, etc. in the signature.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 04-02-2024 at 05:23 PM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Solicitation on this Forum is getting a bit out of hand.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Is this a joke? Sick website, sick spam, you sir are a dork

I can absolutely promise you that every single decline you had today will end up in my CRM by the weeks end because smart individuals in this industry know how to make money unlike you who had the opportunity to send me your declines but let another ISO do it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Isosubs@mcaconsolidates View Post
    I can absolutely promise you that every single decline you had today will end up in my CRM by the weeks end because smart individuals in this industry know how to make money unlike you who had the opportunity to send me your declines but let another ISO do it instead.
    Take some of that loot and invest in a real website. Im sure the forum detectives are about to bury you, should be fun to watch you go quiet.

It's okay, you can say all you want but how many declines did you receive today for being defaulted or overleveraged? Every single one of those could be money in your pocket but instead you're going to say dumb stuff on daily funder about my company.

Quiet? The only thing in the MCA industry that isn't going out of business is my non default consolidations

Senior Member Reputation points: 8357

This smells like obvious debt collection under the guise of a funder to trick everyone. also if you solicit on this forum you better be ready to take what’s coming lol

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Quiet? The only thing in the MCA industry that isn't going out of business is my non default consolidations
    The crickets from the lack of ISOs backing up your claims and any reviews of your company is deafening. You are going to get eaten alive here, we are all sick of losers who pop up and act like they do something they don't. Probably just some guy in a 1 bedroom apartment past due on rent gathering subs to sell as "hot ass packages" to other equally stupid brokers desperate for their next dollar.

Just go away now son.

I trust this post as much as gas station sushi....

We don't sell our deals that are submitted. We aren't a lead company, we've been in this industry for close to ten years. Why don't we hop on a phone call and discuss what we actually do here. I don't have ISOs backing up my claims because they're hungry for money, they don't need more guys sending me deals that they might possibly have.

Gas station sushi is a fun time, I guess you don't like living life on the edge. Who knows what disease you might get, it's like playing Russian roulette

Simon I will be the absolute first person to tell you that we ABSOLUTELY have programs for the defaulted merchants who already stopped paying but we also have a non-default option for merchants who are still making their payments. We never tell merchants to stop making their payments to their funders. We actually syndicate in the funders interest with the non-default option. We don't ask for dollar amount discounts we simply restructure the term of the advance so the merchant can actually afford their payments.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Simon I will be the absolute first person to tell you that we ABSOLUTELY have programs for the defaulted merchants who already stopped paying but we also have a non-default option for merchants who are still making their payments. We never tell merchants to stop making their payments to their funders. We actually syndicate in the funders interest with the non-default option. We don't ask for dollar amount discounts we simply restructure the term of the advance so the merchant can actually afford their payments.
    Advances don't have a term. How is it then you're able to negotiate a restructuring of something that doesn't exist? Do you mean you force the funders to take a lower specified percentage then is on the contract? Your business model relies on one thing only - ignorance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65063 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

WE HAVE NON-DEFAULT CONSOLIDATIONS!

Many merchants are being declined for funding right now - stop throwing away those leads and start sending them to us.

We have programs for merchants who have defaulted but EVEN better we are able to do NON-DEFAULT CONSOLIDATIONS

Email me for me information!

Jonathan - isosubs@mcaconsolidates.com
    MCA Consolidates
    New York, NY
    There is ABSOLUTELY nothing about your company anywhere. Your website is a one page wix hot mess "Jonathan"

Your arrogance and **** attitude is exactly why this industry is so hot right now. You thinking you can solicit and say that "your files will end up in my CRM in a week anyway"

gtfo
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65063 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

I can't say **** anymore. **** **** ****.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24994

Please elaborate on how you are restructuring in the funder's interest. Im also guessing that you don't have any defaults and you won't show up in the NY courts?

Guy must have gone on a bender recently and came up with this genius plan in some manic state and now dealing with its backfire.