Stop wasting your declined files - get paid large commissions - mca consolidates
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

No one is sending you files, go crawl back in to whatever trump building you came from and go market your bs consolidation elsewhere. This **** has gotta stop

I can absolutely promise you that every single decline you had today will end up in my CRM by the weeks end because smart individuals in this industry know how to make money unlike you who had the opportunity to send me your declines but let another ISO do it instead.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23597

Quote Originally Posted by Isosubs@mcaconsolidates View Post
    I can absolutely promise you that every single decline you had today will end up in my CRM by the weeks end because smart individuals in this industry know how to make money unlike you who had the opportunity to send me your declines but let another ISO do it instead.
    Take some of that loot and invest in a real website. Im sure the forum detectives are about to bury you, should be fun to watch you go quiet.

Quiet? The only thing in the MCA industry that isn't going out of business is my non default consolidations

Senior Member Reputation points: 23597

Quote Originally Posted by Isosubs@mcaconsolidates View Post
    Quiet? The only thing in the MCA industry that isn't going out of business is my non default consolidations
    The crickets from the lack of ISOs backing up your claims and any reviews of your company is deafening. You are going to get eaten alive here, we are all sick of losers who pop up and act like they do something they don't. Probably just some guy in a 1 bedroom apartment past due on rent gathering subs to sell as "hot ass packages" to other equally stupid brokers desperate for their next dollar.

Just go away now son.

We don't sell our deals that are submitted. We aren't a lead company, we've been in this industry for close to ten years. Why don't we hop on a phone call and discuss what we actually do here. I don't have ISOs backing up my claims because they're hungry for money, they don't need more guys sending me deals that they might possibly have.