Client needs $12,500 for Due Diligence Fee
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Client needs $12,500 for Due Diligence Fee

Client has his funds tied into the project and is needing $12,500 for a Due Diligence Fee in order to secure loan. The client is committing to paying back investor $25,000. Funds will be paid back once the loan goes through. The lending process takes three weeks for due diligence and then two weeks after that to fund. Please give me a call and we can discuss the deal in more detail with myself and the client. Thank you.

815-878-0244

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Who is asking for a $12500 upfront DD fee? A bank or "private lender?"
    I have seen to many fee takers and scammers. I would be suspect of any asking this upfront. More suspect that the client does not have cash for that fee. I suppose he is approved for millions of dollars.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68639 Olderguy's Avatar

If they don't have the due diligence fee, then they don't have any capital contribution which would normally be required for the LOI or Term Sheet. Unless I'm missing something.

Find an asset and pawn it....pawn shop is fast and easy.
    Last edited by Olderguy; 03-30-2024 at 12:25 AM.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

1012 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Totally Understand and Have ran into that myself

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    Who is asking for a $12500 upfront DD fee? A bank or "private lender?"
    I have seen to many fee takers and scammers. I would be suspect of any asking this upfront. More suspect that the client does not have cash for that fee. I suppose he is approved for millions of dollars.
    Totally get that as well. I have ran into that myself in the past but I have worker with this private group before and they have been able to perform and come through with the loan. The client is approved for a 30 million dollar loan as their first traunch. They are using equity to get the funding. The clients credit is tapped from all the raising he has done and the investments we've raised is just shy of the $12,500. No assets oh value at this time.

The client is approved for a 30 million dollar loan as their first traunch. They are using equity to get the funding. The clients credit is tapped from all the raising he has done and the investments we've raised is just shy of the $12,500. No assets oh value at this time. The term sheet goes over the equity portion and the DD is there to show skin in the game. They originally didn't ask for this before hand but they also got burned as well in the past because they would be out the money and DD came back as a no go. So they do this to protect themselves. Know of anyone that is wanting to make an investment of that much? My client will pay back double the amount.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1755

You are joking here right lol!!!
    Elon Henek
    HCI - Glen Cove, NY
    Main: 1-516-676-1854
    Cell: 1-516-236-4086

Quote Originally Posted by brandondresslerpfg View Post
    The client is approved for a 30 million dollar loan as their first traunch. They are using equity to get the funding. The clients credit is tapped from all the raising he has done and the investments we've raised is just shy of the $12,500. No assets oh value at this time. The term sheet goes over the equity portion and the DD is there to show skin in the game. They originally didn't ask for this before hand but they also got burned as well in the past because they would be out the money and DD came back as a no go. So they do this to protect themselves. Know of anyone that is wanting to make an investment of that much? My client will pay back double the amount.
    is this lender under the legal drinking age and based out of brooklyn?
    Lifetime Funding
    nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com
    516-604-0609

Senior Member Reputation points: 16429 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDAMAN View Post
    is this lender under the legal drinking age and based out of brooklyn?
    LMAO

posts like this are making daily funder great again

Senior Member Reputation points: 54

"The client is approved for a 30 million dollar loan"

$12,500 DD fee on a $30mm loan?

Be prepared to bend over.

Quote Originally Posted by brandondresslerpfg View Post
    Client has his funds tied into the project and is needing $12,500 for a Due Diligence Fee in order to secure loan. The client is committing to paying back investor $25,000. Funds will be paid back once the loan goes through. The lending process takes three weeks for due diligence and then two weeks after that to fund. Please give me a call and we can discuss the deal in more detail with myself and the client. Thank you.

815-878-0244
    Mike Lewis - commercial real estate loan broker / owner
    No up front fees loan broker
    Commercial real estate loans: Acquisition, refinance, construction and FAST bridge loans from $200k +

tel/voicemail: 937-964-5355
    cell/voicemail: 440-637-5646
    corporate email: mikelewis@michaellewisgroup.com

www.linkedin.com/in/cigarmike

Veteran Owned

WE CO-BROKER with an even 50/50 split and we both get paid by wire at close.

We issue a combination mutual NDA / fee split, you introduce your CRE clients to us stating simply we handle your commercial real estate loans, we take it from there and keep you in the loop. When a loan you referred closes, you get paid at close by wire.If you can work with that please do not hesitate to contact us. Our loan forms are vanilla with no company name.

Michael Lewis Group Commercial real estate loans

http://michaellewisgroup.com/index.html

Loan Matrix

Forms

About Us

Discounted cell phone plans starting at $15 / month. AT&T from $30/mo, T-Mobile from $15/mo, Verizon from $35/mo.

http://arthodyd.com/d.html