Peach Tree - NOT Thomas Chillemi
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Peach Tree - NOT Thomas Chillemi

Hey Guys, This is Thomas Chillemi - owner of Harvest Lending an ISO ...... I never updated my name or made a new one so it's still my old Diamond Capital Funding* my ISO Name before I moved office to NJ.

I am not a lead seller, I have never sold leads, there is no other Thomas Chillemi (in my opinion) - I have been very vocal for a long time that I think any one who BUYS or SELLS *Backdoor packages* is a total loser. Those brokers suck, they're losers, drug addict moron garbage bozos and they never ever ever steal deals from me they only work to make me embarrassed when told on day 2 the merchant is getting all these calls. They suck.

I believe whoever this is that is running "peach tree" is using the name "Thomas Chillemi" for multiple reasons - to attack my character, try to attach me to their likely illegal operation, to try and feed off of my name and reputation for unsuspecting victims, etc. Regardless, it is not me. I would never and have never sold leads - I have owned my own ISO for 8 years. I love this industry, I love sales - I think there's more than enough business for all of the good actors and hopefully the bad actors will get caught and weeded out.

All of this is under the assumption that there is not intact another "Thomas Chillemi" if there is, I'd like to meet him - I do not believe there is one.....but if he really does have the same name as me - it is NOT me, and I should apologize for replying to one of the emails "yes I need leads" and then wrote "see attached lead order" - and attached several images of myself naked to make the imposter wish he was me even more. If he is real, idk why they won't verify when anyone calls them......probably total fake - don't but ANYTHING from a Thomas Chilllemi, or you can call me directly. 347 831 7014

CEO - Harvest Lending Inc (ISO)

PeachTreeLeads*

Specifically thomas@peachtreeleads.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCapitalFunding View Post
    PeachTreeLeads*

Specifically thomas@peachtreeleads.com
    So now he's emailing calling himself Thomas Cruze at least.
    He probably saw this post.
    BTW, you can ask admin to change your username if you want (send a DM to admin). Hedley did that a few years ago.

Senior Member Reputation points: 66673

Ironically I got a call from a client today saying he got a a line of credit offer and the contract said PeachTree but they said he had to take a cash advance and pay it back within 5 days to boost his biz credit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    Ironically I got a call from a client today saying he got a a line of credit offer and the contract said PeachTree but they said he had to take a cash advance and pay it back within 5 days to boost his biz credit.
    Show them the Loan Scam video

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCapitalFunding View Post
    Hey Guys, This is Thomas Chillemi - owner of Harvest Lending an ISO ...... I never updated my name or made a new one so it's still my old Diamond Capital Funding* my ISO Name before I moved office to NJ.

I am not a lead seller, I have never sold leads, there is no other Thomas Chillemi (in my opinion) - I have been very vocal for a long time that I think any one who BUYS or SELLS *Backdoor packages* is a total loser. Those brokers suck, they're losers, drug addict moron garbage bozos and they never ever ever steal deals from me they only work to make me embarrassed when told on day 2 the merchant is getting all these calls. They suck.

I believe whoever this is that is running "peach tree" is using the name "Thomas Chillemi" for multiple reasons - to attack my character, try to attach me to their likely illegal operation, to try and feed off of my name and reputation for unsuspecting victims, etc. Regardless, it is not me. I would never and have never sold leads - I have owned my own ISO for 8 years. I love this industry, I love sales - I think there's more than enough business for all of the good actors and hopefully the bad actors will get caught and weeded out.

All of this is under the assumption that there is not intact another "Thomas Chillemi" if there is, I'd like to meet him - I do not believe there is one.....but if he really does have the same name as me - it is NOT me, and I should apologize for replying to one of the emails "yes I need leads" and then wrote "see attached lead order" - and attached several images of myself naked to make the imposter wish he was me even more. If he is real, idk why they won't verify when anyone calls them......probably total fake - don't but ANYTHING from a Thomas Chilllemi, or you can call me directly. 347 831 7014

CEO - Harvest Lending Inc (ISO)
    Thomas Chillemi is the real deal and straight up guy. when he speaks i listen!
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 66673

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Show them the Loan Scam video
    I did!!! Thank you Micah.

Literally as I was explaining it to him (he pretty much figured it was a scam) I was like oh wait I even have a video for you lol