20-50k Trucking Files
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

20-50k Trucking Files

Where would you guys place 20-50k a month trucking files? I'm getting alot vut if credit isnt right bitty declines and Vader isnt always the answer either. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

If they have a 700+ credit, can get funded through Midwest Corporate Credit.

I have a credit repair lady if credit is the issue....reach out

File from broker.

Trucker - new in business.

Feb sales $12k
    March sales $12K
    April sales $4K

Mostly additional revenue in business bank account are online transfers from savings account.
    Good Fico
    No debt

Got him a couple of business credit cards at $69,000

0% interest for a year

The rates people get depend on what the lender gives them specifically, but they start with 0% rates for 6-12 months and then adjust to 9-19% APR or so after that.

Need a 700+ Fico

Our two main products are the Unsecured Business Credit products, Business Credit Cards (BCCs), and the Business 'checkbook' Line of Credit (BLOCs).

Attached is the Unsecured Business Credit Products Overview file.
    This should give you all the details you need to know about the BCC and BLOC products.
    Please review it and let me know if you have any questions.

A big benefit to all the products we deal with is that none of them will report to personal credit, as long as they stay in good standing. This is very important, because it will help protect their personal credit from business debt.

In order to review any prospect for the BCC and BLOC products, we need 2 things, at minimum:

1. Completed pre-qualification application (attached, or your form, as long as it has the information we request on our form)
    2. Recently updated 3 bureau personal credit report, preferably the HTML file downloaded from IdentityIQ.com

*For the BLOC, we also need credit reports from anybody that owns more than 20% of the company, and the last filed business tax return. If they have financials, like the last filed business tax return, and/or last years or a YTD Profit and Loss statement, they are very helpful for the BLOC program. But if you don't have them, send me what you do have and we'll go from there.

Our preferred credit report provider is IdentityIQ.com. Their 3-bureau reports are the easiest to read and review I've ever seen. We created software that integrates with HTML reports from this site, which means it saves me about 2 hours per file, and means that we can get a Funding Estimate done faster and also process the applications faster.

People can download the HTML file by clicking the blue Download This Report button, located just to the top and right of their credit report, inside the IdentityIQ.com website itself. See attached for an image example.

They don't normally do any starter trials, but we worked out a special deal with them where people can get a 7-day trial for $1 if they use this link: https://www.identityiq.com/securemax...rcode=431136EV

BAILEY BLASDEL
    Business Finance Consultant
    Midwest Corporate Credit
    (630) 974-5507
    (630) 281-5915
    Bailey@midwestcorporatecredit.com
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Mantis, Capitalize,
    East shore if they are not factoring
    CFG if they are factoring

Overall tough deals to place if they are not clean files.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

Thanks CFG doesnt do trucking anymore at least not for me and capitalize needs 75k plus. I appreciate the referrals tho and will be trying mantis!
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Member Reputation points: 783

Westwood is good if they do not have factoring in place, Fora is good if it is a first position and an overall clean file. Mantis will offer their 1.48 84-88 days paying 8 points. Vader will cap you at 15k but would go out longer than Mantis. Expansion was my best lender for 1st-4th trucking files but now all of my submissions are declined for "internal score"...

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    Where would you guys place 20-50k a month trucking files? I'm getting alot vut if credit isnt right bitty declines and Vader isnt always the answer either. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    As long as they have 3 trucks on the road and not leased and ok credit at least and good daily balances i can do trucking.