If you were starting fresh today
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

If you were starting fresh today

To all my experience folks out there. If you were starting fresh today with no contacts how would you get started? What daily actions would you take to see your pipeline full in say the next 60-90 days? Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 43038 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by guap View Post
    To all my experience folks out there. If you were starting fresh today with no contacts how would you get started? What daily actions would you take to see your pipeline full in say the next 60-90 days? Thanks!
    How fresh are we talking, like new to MCA working at an established ISO or starting an ISO fresh

Very different experiences

One that applies to both: Your reputation is king. Do not jeopardize it and do not work for scumbags because you WILL be dragged down with them

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Master a lead source, dont depend on specific vendors because they are here today and gone tomorrow and they control the data. So you can have a good batch or a bad batch at their discretion in addition to selling the lead to your competitors or worse, debt settlement companies.

Starting as an independent broker new to MCA
    How fresh are we talking, like new to MCA working at an established ISO or starting an ISO fresh

Very different experiences

One that applies to both: Your reputation is king. Do not jeopardize it and do not work for scumbags because you WILL be dragged down with them

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

If starting fresh today you would be a day late and a dollar short

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/file...tone-et-al.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Master a lead source, dont depend on specific vendors because they are here today and gone tomorrow and they control the data. So you can have a good batch or a bad batch at their discretion in addition to selling the lead to your competitors or worse, debt settlement companies.
    Is buying a UCC list a good lead source to try and master first? Or am i better off buying aged leads or some other sort of data. Should I be going door to door in my local market or something else? I'm in a training program that focuses mainly on using social media to find deals and I've tried that but haven't had much success with it. I have experience in phone sales and feel that would be a better option for me. Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 43038 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Starting as an independent broker new to MCA
    Find a reputable ISO and learn the ropes first. It's very hard for a new ISO to sign up with good funders and there is a lot to learn

MCA ISO operations is deceptively expensive and there are nuances to brokering that are better learned on someone else's dime

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

place ten different 1k orders , see what works best for you and than order more of those. Be ready to waste alot of money when starting off on tests. If you do not have money to blow go work for someone

Senior Member Reputation points: 14399

What an incredible lawsuit filed. If that list of subsidiaries is true, that would be truly staggering and no doubt why back dooring is rampant. Thanks for posting that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16429 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    If starting fresh today you would be a day late and a dollar short

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/file...tone-et-al.pdf
    i know im not the only person who saw this post and thought, if i had to start over... I wouldn't

tim@c2advance.com ; deals@c2advance.com

Actively seeking new brokers and broker shops to join our growing and reliable network
    Direct lenders providing offers in 30 mins, please see updated guidelines:

B-C PAPER
    $25,000 MIN
    $250,000 MAX
    40-140 DAYS
    1.33 BUY
    POSITIONS 1ST-4TH
    MIN REVENUE $50,000
    MIN 8 MONTHLY DEPOSITS
    NO TRUCKING
    CONSTRUCTION MIN REVENUE*$200,000

We're currently funding $9-10m per month and looking to increase our volume substantially. Give me a call to chat more.

732-757-1832
    Tim Geltzeiler
    C2 Advance*-*ISO*Relations