SMS Platfrom suggestions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Exclamation SMS Platfrom suggestions

I'm sure everybody in the space using SMS marketing have been affected by the new SMS regulations in the last 3 months, please put suggestions down below on platforms or ways to get around the systems you get your 10dlc or toll free on flagging and closing account!

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

There is only one that is the best and can get your campaigns delivered over and over again!

www.easify.app

Thank me later
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

if this works i will surely be appreciative, Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by Cashonhand View Post
    I'm sure everybody in the space using SMS marketing have been affected by the new SMS regulations in the last 3 months, please put suggestions down below on platforms or ways to get around the systems you get your 10dlc or toll free on flagging and closing account!

If you're being flagged and closed you need to buy fresher leads and establish a SMS relationship at time of their application not months or years later.

https://www.campaignregistry.com/

Thats the website for the governing body that created the blocks you see. Those SMS providers on their site are the ones with the best delivery (not all SMS is the same, your provider could be blocked on TMobile one day and ATT the next and you don't know). Also bad actors will make you look bad to the carriers. Work with someone on the registry for best results but you cant run data you just bought and expect to keep your sending abilities up, a good platform will require you to be a good actor and not spam people who don't want to be contacted. Carriers are trying to stop the sale of data and what they view as abuse towards their subscribers.

What i say is going against how 75% of you work but every year i wipe out 75% of our leads due to most of you guys going out of business because you cant adapt.
    Pop Brands, inc. fka Popcrumbs
    www.popbrands.io

Transparent and trustworthy lead generation company in the MCA space since 2015
    MCA leads from www.lndrscompete.com
    We spend $1,000's a day on Meta, Google, X, TikTok and others to generate qualified prospects for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cashonhand View Post
    Getting SMS approval has been challenging recently for the financial industry. However, MCA Simplified CRM has managed to get 100% approvals for 10dlc A2P for all of our current users. Yes, there are instances of declines, but with our modifications and suggestions, they will get approved.

This does not mean you can blast anything without getting stopped, there are best practices that we advise to keep your account from getting stopped. As Popcrumbs mentioned above, data matters, your lists should not be filled with Landlines and disconnected numbers. Lists should be verified.
    We would love to share with you how we go about SMS campaigns on a demo or call.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

MCA Simplified
    MCAsimplified.com
    Info@MCAsimplified.com
    (718) 557-9554
    Last edited by MCA Simplified; 03-05-2024 at 10:45 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3942

SMS Cherry still going strong and reliable.