Merchants ghosting me
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Repeat After Me " Buyers - Are - Liars" and sometimes so are the lenders

Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    I have almost 9 approvals in the last 2 weeks where the merchants just ghosted me, they don't pickup the calls, they don't answer texts and or reply to emails.

Have you guys experienced this before? what do you do?

What am I doing wrong here?

They don't pickup or get on a call for me to even pitch the offer, it's not like I presented the offer and they were not happy with the rate!

Thanks in advance

1. All clients care is about is themselves and will take the best offer whether it comes from you or your competitor and or direct from the lenders that decline you and hop skip and jump over you and go direct to your client - Welcome to MCA

2 The only way in this industry to ensure your deals get through to your client and they consider your offers is if you actually have a good relationship with them - I have a client that he laughs at me telling me and showing me all the offers that come in from competing companies He always gives me the deal -even have free access to bank account if i ever need a statement or account info - working together for over 4 years --- point is the loyalty is important to even having a chance to close your clients - they still deviate and take an out of left field offer here and there from time to time ---- similar to One's wife sleeping with the Gardner while their Husband is at office on Daily Funder asking why are clients so un-loyal . lol (just ribbing)

By the way - if your timing is off in getting back to pitch offer - try another time
    Sunday Afternoon when owner operator is home doing the books and preparing for upcoming week I've closed many deals Sunday Afternoon --- try evening throughout the week often catching them if they ask why you calling in eve - you tell them your a devoted account mgr that works all hours to help his clients grow - they will appreciate the devotion.

Your in MCA - you want loyalty - Become a Priest or a Rabbi (i might retract that comment - Priests and Rabbis have their shady sides too. lol

Good Day
    Last edited by G2efunding.com; 02-16-2024 at 10:58 AM.