Hey guys. If you run an ISO shop, you know how much time goes into just the mechanics of things: adding your deals into Google Sheets, checking the criteria of every funder, organizing apps & bank statements in folders, forwarding the email to every funder, writing down all the funders that a deal was submitted to, etc.

With all these little tasks coming up every second, it becomes very hard to actually keep track of each deal's status in the pipeline. You might find yourself going over all recent deals to know which ones need action now. Especially when you have a lot of deals coming in, it's not clear what stage each one is in and what steps you can take to move it along.

This is a drain not only on your time but your brainpower as well. It's almost impossible to focus on an important task when there's so much else lurking in the back of your head that you need to get to, and you don't have a good way to organize it all.

You may not realize it, but the mechanics are probably eating up 3-6 hours of your day that could instead be spent:
  • pitching & closing deals,
  • following up with merchants who previously passed,
  • reaching out to funded merchants for renewal,
  • let alone bringing in more apps and chasing new deal flow!

There is a cost to keep doing things the way you currently are, and it is significant. Hidden, yes, but still a significant cost which represents all the missed opportunities and deals that didn't close because you didn't have the time to put in that they required.

So here's my offer — an intuitive, easy-to-use CRM that supercharges your daily workflow by:
  • automatically syncing in your apps (we will integrate whatever esignature platform you use)
  • matching deals to funders & submitting in one click (through your existing email)
  • tracking offers, funded advances, and payouts
  • reporting on key metrics in a beautiful performance dashboard
  • enabling managers with a central team view into all their reps

All for $199, if you're a single user. That's probably 5% of the value in terms of time, money, and brain damage that our CRM will save you.

Think about it: you'll have one place where all your deals magically appear as they come in, where you can store all your files neatly under each deal, where you can submit a deal to any number of funders at a time instantly, where you can add offers in 2-3 clicks and stay on top of what matters.

That's because the CRM is specifically built to prioritize what steps or actions need to be taken, so that your work never piles up and you're always clear on what exactly needs to be done.

With your office running 10x faster and operating 10x smoother, you'll be funding 10x more. Is that a bold promise? Sure. But let's say you fail miserably, and only end up funding 3x more. Well 3x is still a 200% increase in commissions compared to what you were bringing in before. That's a life changer.

And I'm giving it away for $199. I'll even give you my guarantee that if you don't like it in the first month, I'll return your money with no questions asked.

My existing customers couldn't be happier with the product. It has helped them in ways they didn't even know they needed to be helped. If you'd like references, please let me know.

For more details, go to fundmore.io where you'll find features and pricing. You can also book a free demo to see the CRM in action.

Best,

Victor Fteha
Founder at Fundmore
917-744-7711
victor@fundmore.io